All Hail Prussia!

mbkkbm

Silly American
This is a WorldWarWolf scenario on Warlord as the Prussians with LoR.

Part 1: The Wars of German Re-Unification

Diary of the Imperial Emperor Fredrick II, His Imperial Majesty:
1784: Our researchers have arrived again. They continue to annoy me, as always. After ruling for so long, they now think that the muskets can be improved. Bah! They plan to cut holes in the inside of the muskets to make them shoot more accurately. In more practical matters, my troops move from Berlin and Gdynia into the Forest near the city of Eisenach. I do believe that this is the first of many cities Prussia must take to become a world power. This is simply the first act in the great play of Prussian domination. Our Naval Advisor has told me to move our small fleet towards the channel which separates us from the savage Danes. We must conquer them later.

1785: Today is a glorious day in the Prussian Empire. The city of Eisenach, west of Berlin, was taken by our armies. Eisenach has been occupied and was ordered to start on barracks to resupply the army. We only lost one grenadier regiment and one cuirassier regiment taking the city. In Berlin, there is a report of a great man born in Berlin. He clearly has a great grasp of military tactics. I will assign him to teach all the troops that are recruited in Berlin. This will, without a doubt, be my last post. I have lived and reigned for 46 years. My armies have conquered Silesia. I only hope my nephew Fredrick Willem II will succeed me as I succeeded my father, and do what I have never done. Kill Austria, my nephew; and carry on with my diary.
Diary of the Imperial Emperor Fredrick Willem II, His Imperial Majesty:

Eisenach Taken:
Spoiler :

1786: I have been finally crowned King of Prussia. This diary was started by my uncle, and I intend to continue it. I also plan to continue with his dying wish; to conquer and reunify Germany. However, my armies are weakened after taking Eisenach, and I will have to wait until attacking. More troops have moved into Eisenach to control the city. I have made a new headquarters in a wheat field near Eisenach. It’s also a close march to Vienna.

Army based in the Wheat Field:
Spoiler :

1787: Boredom reigns supreme. All we have done is heal and plot. We have plans for the invasion of Austria, and, more specifically, the taking of Vienna.

1788: Plans for the next year have commenced. The entire army is in the wheat field, waiting for our diplomats to attack Austria. Besides plans for the future, nothing else is happening.

1789: Today will be known as a great day in the Prussian Empire. War with Austria was declared. Our army, based in the wheat field, was moved with no casualties to a cow pasture to besiege the city. We plan to storm Vienna next year, once the winter thaws start.

1790: Today is a year that will be long remembered. Vienna, long the capital of the Austrians, was taken by our army. Occupied Vienna was ordered to start on a barracks to resupply the army. Vienna was taken at a heavy lost, however. It took four cuirassier regiments, the bulk of our Calvary, to take the city. Due to this triumph, another genius named Eugene of Savoy was discovered in Berlin. I ordered him to teach troops with George Patton, just like my Uncle. Berlin finished recruiting its grenadier regiment, which was then marched to Vienna.

Eugene of Savoy
Spoiler :

1791: Yet another good year for Prussia. My armies moved east of Vienna to besiege Budapest, now the capital of Austria. Anyone who needed to heal headed to Vienna, for reinforcements are streaming throughout the Empire to heal the regiments.

1792: The city of Budapest was taken. My armies have reduced the once-mighty Austrian Empire to one mountainous city of Lviv. It was a bloody victory though. I lost five grenadier regiments, and a musketman regiment. Budapest then started on a barracks to resupply, as always. Meanwhile, Gdynia reports that they had finished a grenadier regiment and was ordered by the governor to start on a barracks. I must remember to commend him for his good idea.

Budapest taken:
Spoiler :

1793: The Seven Years War has been avenged. Austria has been forced to Capitulate to Prussia. I have now been crowned King of Germany. The German people are many and powerful, and we shall make all of Europe quake at the words “Prussian Empire”.

Austria Capitulates:
Spoiler :

Pretty cool! Looking forward to the next entry! :)

Sorry SK. And thanks Seron, and welcome to the forums. The updates are going to be shorter, only about one war or so, so I can make the stories better.

RANDOM SPOILER:
Spoiler :
The next emperor will be a pompous evil man.

RANDOM WAR SPOILER:
Spoiler :
We're taking out Italia! :D

That looks like a very busy map :eek:

I still cannot see the pix :(

hmm....What browser are you using? I tried using Internet Explorer (newest) Firefox (newest) and Google Chrome. I could see the pictures on all of them.

And HJ, yes. It is a very very very very VERY Busy map. So, naturally the turns take forever.

Update tomorrow. (Probably.)

good luck rising to the top!

Part Two: The First Italian Campaigns

Diary of the Imperial Emperor Fredrick Willem II, His Imperial Majesty:

1793: After finishing off Austria, my armies immediately headed into Vienna. We needed to expand. Prussia must have better ports and more vassal to become the most powerful nation. To attack the savage Danes, I need a better navy. To attack France, I need more support. I can’t quite attack Poland-Lithuania, for I would need a bigger army. Looking the only other way, I see the disjointed states of Italy. The wealthy Kingdom of Venice sits poised to be attacked, with a small military. It would even provide opportunities to sack and conquer the rest of Italy, especially the Kingdom of Sardinia, which looks to be makings a nice Kingdom in Northern Italy. I then told the planners to begin to plan for the invasion into Venice.

1794: I have received word that Berlin had finished its grenadier regiment. I have ordered it to continue on another grenadier regiment. Besides this “excitement”, nothing else is happening. My armies simply heal and wait for the plans to be finished.

1795: Nothing yet again. Reinforcements arrive and troops wait.

1796: Still nothing happening. Same as above.

1797: This is a good start to the First Italian campaign. Our armies headed to a large forest Northeast of Venice. Plans to attack Venice began to be put in action. Venice, long a major trading center of the Mediterranean, was under siege by the Prussians. This might be my last entry. I feel the burden of old age climbing on my bones. My son, carry on this diary.

War with Venice:
Spoiler :

Diary of the Imperial Emperor Fredrick Willem III, His Imperial Majesty:

1798: Finally I have been crowned Emperor. Finally, the Prussian armies shall have a REAL leader, one devoted to war. My father has put Venice under siege, and I will finish his request. I will then conquer all of Northern Italy, and make plans to attack the evil and nefarious kingdom of Poland-Lithuania. I was disturbed in my sleep by a messenger telling me the Prussian Kingdom had one million souls. This did not surprise me. I went back to my sleep. We lost no units, but took a few casualties taking the walls. Venice was then ordered to start on a barracks to resupply, as is the Prussian tradition. The rest of the troops moved east of Venice to attack Dubrovnik within a few years.

1799: I have received news that Berlin finished its grenadier regiment. It started on yet another regiment. In other news, my troops continued to march to attack Dubrovnik.

1800: Today is another great day in the Prussian Empire. Dubrovnik was taken with the loss of only one grenadier regiment. The rest of my forces moved quickly into Venice, for the planned second campaign next year of attacking Sardinia. Our diplomats then announced that Venice has agreed to be my vassal. Already, Prussia had power enough to rival the most powerful countries in Europe. Next year, we shall finish the conquests in Italy. Sardinia will be punished.

Venice Capitulates:
Spoiler :

do vassals ever really do anything, military related i mean:confused:

good story. take over italy.

good story. take over italy.

planning to take over most of northern italy
Spoiler :
then attack Poland-Lithuania, then finish up Italy, then attack Denmark or France

This is great mbkkbm! From the way you describe it in the diary I can all most imagine it in my head. :)

I wonder though, do any of the countries you are going to attack have defensive pacts with each other?

This is great mbkkbm! From the way you describe it in the diary I can all most imagine it in my head. :)

I wonder though, do any of the countries you are going to attack have defensive pacts with each other?

no, not so far. That's going to be the main problem when I attack Poland-Lithuania or Denmark.

Part Three: The Sardinia Resistance

Diary of the Imperial Emperor Fredrick Willem III, His Imperial Majesty:

1801: Today, I continued our Italian campaign. My diplomats declared war on the poor Sardinians. Our troops immediately moved to the west of Venice. In two years, I plan to have Turin conquered and to begin attacking Rome.

Start of the invasion:
Spoiler :

1802: My forces have finally moved. We have now put Turin under siege. Once the river thaws, the city of Turin will be conquered, and my forces will be able to take Rome and add it to the Almighty Prussian Empire.

1803: Turin has been taken! We only lost one grenadier squad, when the grenades blew up prematurely. We now have another way to enter the giant, massive, powerful, France. I have also been informed that yet another war genius was born in Gdynia. I ordered him to go to Berlin. As this is the third one we have produced, I ordered him to build a building, called a “Military Academy” to house all the genius’ to teach the others the art of war.

Great General born in Gdynia:
Spoiler :

Military Academy of Berlin:
Spoiler :

Turin taken:
Spoiler :

1804: Today is a sad day in Berlin. I have received word that Turin has been lost. Anyway, Berlin has now finished a grenadier regiment to attack the remaining units. After losing one grenadier, my army led by me has re-conquered Turin. We officially have two million souls. Many painters have been born in Berlin after the Austrian Conquests. One exceptionally great one has finally joined the city and is now producing culture with master paintings every year. The rest of my army then headed to a campsite northwest of Rome, which was officially now under siege.

Turin retaken:
Spoiler :

1805: Today, boredom once again reigns supreme. The news of the year is Vienna finished a barracks. It started on a grenadier regiment. Still nothing happening.

1806: I have failed to take Rome. I lost an experienced Grenadier regiment to no avail. I will attack next year, and hopefully, Rome will be conquered. Meanwhile, Gdynia finished its barracks, and started on improving my navy, with a Ship of the Line being commissioned by me.

1807: I STILL haven’t taken Rome. I lost yet another grenadier. My units are still waiting, but it looks like I can take Rome next year. I have received word that reinforcements of one grenadier regiment are coming here from Berlin. An amazing author then started on an Epic poem about the Heroism of the First Grenadier Regiment, which stormed Rome and survived after taking massive casualties. I ordered the entire city to work on it also, and submit whatever they think of to him to help finish it. I have also received word that Eisenach finally finished its barracks. I have now ordered it to start on a grenadier regiment, like most of Prussia.

1808: Today is a great day for Prussia. Rome was FINALLY taken with no large losses. Shocked by the loss of his master fortress, the leader of Sardinia agreed to be my vassal and surrender.

Sardinia Surrenders:
Spoiler :

POLL: Which should I attack?

A. Poland-Lithuania. EXPANSION! 1 votes
B. Kill off the rest of Italy. Re-unify Italy! 1 votes
C. Ottomans. There weak and easily conquered!
D. EVERYONE!! 1 vote

B. Kill off the rest of Italy. Re-unify Italy!

Top Bottom