All leader portraits

Kongo, Scythia, and Sumer would almost be a confirm based on the matching pictures, I would think. That leaves one final civ for the 'never has been introduced before' category.

B5 and D1 look like the best candidates.

Isn't it ironic that Ed said in this very video that the team actively visits the forums? So they must be reading this thread as we speak. And maybe admiring our eagle eye for details... or pulling their hair out :lol:

I have the same feeling. :lol:

Awesome effort by this community.

I also think Lakota is still a possibility for Mali. All that white surrounding the head could easily be lots of feathers in a headdress.

(I really want Mansa Musa to make his return, but I also want a Native America civ and Sitting Bull/Crazy horse would both be great)

EDIT: Just read the Kongo post. ...Yeah that picture fits perfectly.

Wasn't it agreed a few pages back that B5 is Barbarossa?

EDIT Damn my math skills :D

B4 is Barbarossa, but B5 I have no idea. Assuming alphabetical order, it has to be between Germany and Greece.

It looks like a marble bust maybe, so possibly another ancient tribe. Also looks like a woman.

Would not fit due to Germany being before.

Ghana Empire now that Mail is gone is the most likely choice due to alphabetical order.

Both Mail and Shonghai have been in the game and Ghana is basically their predecessor.

SeelingCat on Reddit suggested that C4 is Kongo, and the leader is Afonso
Spoiler :

I thought its Congo in English, but it seems there was "Kingdom of Kongo". This was kind of confusing because in my native language (Finnish) Congo (Modern country) is called Kongo.

Sorry, fixed:

A1 - America - Theodor Roosevelt
A2 - Arabia - Saladin
A3 - Aztec - Montezuma
A4 - Brazil - Pedro II
A5 - China - Qin Shi Huang

B1 - Egypt - Cleopatra
B2 - England - Victoria
B3 - ? / France - Henry IV
B4 - Germany - Barbarossa / France - Joan of Arc
B5 - ? / Germany - Frederick

C1 - Greece - Pericles
C2 - India - Ghandi
C3 - Japan - Hojo
C4 - Mali - Mansa Musa
C5 - Mongols - Genghis

D1 - Poland - Jadwiga
D2 - Rome - ?
D3 - Russia - Peter the Great
D4 -
D5 -

E1 - Spain - Philip II
E2 - Sumeria - Gilgamesh
E3 - Zulu cat

B5 looks like a women
C5 looks like a statute figure

Its Congo in English. I sometimes make this mistake also as a Finnish person. In Finnish the name is Kongo.

The modern countries are Congo. The historic kingdom we are referring to is Kongo.

Top Bottom