All leader portraits

Thank you, its literally the worst idea, someone NEEDs to be fired. I will do it personally. :nuke::nuke:

I was actually hoping Sweden would return just not in Vanilla, who knows. I was hoping to not see Brazil or Poland, now thats boring, I would rate Brazil the MOST boring civ of Civ V. obviously my personal opinion.

I like it Blue, is prominent color for them, but I don't think yellow is.

and about Philip II, I don't think E1 is him, E1 looks bald and lacks the red sash's, I can blame the bald look on the blurrieness, but not the sashs, red stands out way too much for it to be missing even in a blurry photo.

Four of those leaders are leaders that aren't going to be in the base game.

Brazil, Sweden and few others could very well be just a planned DLC.

B5 is probably the golden hoard, kinda looks Mongolian and works with the alphabetical order

Four of those leaders are leaders that aren't going to be in the base game.

Brazil, Sweden and few others could very well be just a planned DLC.
yes but I think the first DLC's should be better than Brazil, or poland, now Scythia I can see being a DLC or Sumeria (but I hope not) I think it would sell better if they used more interesting Civs.

Aztecs are confirmed to be pre-order only, future dlc. So technically the game will launch with 19 civs

Hard to tell, but C5 looks more African than Turkish/Persian to me. Alphabetically could be Mali, Mossi, Mutapa or Nigeria potentially? Would be strange to not have either Ottomans or Persia though, so still likely one of those two. Another African civ would be brill mind.

D5 is Isabella of Castile, for some reason I can't post the picture. Most likely Sicily is the last civ

Having examined Sasanian coins on Google images, I think C5 might be Ardashir, Shapur, orsome other Sasanian king of Persia.

I think C5 is more likely to be an old Persian style miniature drawing of Shah Abbas. Would be an interesting change, and would require a whole new set of attributes and unit. As for B5- definitely could've the Golden Horde.

Been lurking for ages, here to give my two cents. :p

C5 to me looks like someone on horseback, left hand on the rein and right hand holding a sword and pointing it forward towards the right side of the picture. Being of Korean descent, I keep seeing the figure wearing a Korean helmet, but I know Persia's been appearing in vanilla since Civ 2 and I can also easily imagine the figure being Persian. (I sure do hope it's Korea though :undecide:)

I'd done a few simple searches on possible candidates for these two civs but failed hardcore. Just wanted to throw you guys some ideas and see if anyone agrees with me and would continue the hunt. :p

B5 is most probably the Goths. Looks like a statue to me.

I actually think B5 is already rendered, like A1, Goths fit the alphabetical system, but that hat is clearly Mongolian, to me at least. But if B5 is the Goths, and your right about C5 having a horse than Mongolia would be in line. What do you think about D5 being Sicily?

I actually think B5 is already rendered, like A1, Goths fit the alphabetical system, but that hat is clearly Mongolian, to me at least. But if B5 is the Goths, and your right about C5 having a horse than Mongolia would be in line. What do you think about D5 being Sicily?

Mongolian looking hat and alphebitical ruling makes B5 seem like it could Very well be Goguryeo whose military wore helmets similar to what the Steppe nomads wore. I'd personally be very happy if it does end up Goguryeo as I have great interest in Korea's Three Kingdom period.

One thing is there really isn't much art of Goguryeo Kings so really hard to tell off that.

D5 is Isabella of Castile, for some reason I can't post the picture. Most likely Sicily is the last civ

Its Isabella of Portugal (a Spanish leader) who is likely just the wrong google image of Isabella of Castile.

Its Isabella of Portugal (a Spanish leader) who is likely just the wrong google image of Isabella of Castile.

Google Isabella of Castile, that exact image is used, plus
going with the alphabetical system Sicily works, the next image E1 is definitely Philip II so there's your Spain, unless they have two Spanish leaders. She is the daughter of Isabella of Portugal so they probably looked a lot alike

Google Isabella of Castile, that exact image is used, plus
going with the alphabetical system Sicily works, the next image E1 is definitely Philip II so there's your Spain, unless they have two Spanish leaders

Doesn't make that any less of a picture of Isabella of Portugal.

As I said its likely a misfire on their part and was always supposed to be Isabella of Castile but its still a painting of Isabella of Portugal.

Top Bottom