All leader portraits

Just interrupting any sensible discussion with something I have discovered:

Catherine de Médicis is apparentely the antagonist in the film 'Queen Margot' (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110963/). Though I am sure she is played as something of a caricature, I might have to watch this to give me some feel of the character before I play the game.

Spoiler :

Alternate angle of the same statue:

Spoiler :

It's not a bad likeness of C5 at all... I think it fits better if you imagine C5 was taken from a position slightly more clockwise around the statue.

Also, in all seriousness, now that I've been inspired to read up on Tamar, I REALLY want to see her in an expansion if she doesn't make it into vanilla ;)

Is there a picture of that statue in that alternate angle, but chest high?

So here are the reasonable possibilities I've seen for the Mystery Civs:

B5:
-Ghana
-Great Zimbabwe
-Goths
-Georgia(!!!)

Missing any? (Note that the operative word was reasonable.)

Göktürks? I don't think it would be seeing as we already have Scythia but it would fit between Germany and Greece...

EDIT: Also Phoenicia for C5.

So here are the reasonable possibilities I've seen for the Mystery Civs:

B5:
-Ghana
-Great Zimbabwe
-Goths
-Georgia(!!!)

C5:
-Mongolia
-Persia
-Ottomans
-Lakota
-Myanmar

Missing any? (Note that the operative word was reasonable.)

Göktürks
Gupta

Majapahit
Mali
Medes

I have a theory, regarding what we've been doing wrong with all our guesses.

Spoiler :

Wow. Just realized that this thread, which analyzes a single screenshot, has far exceeded the post count of the screenshot analysis thread.

If B5 is a woman, she could be looking over her right shoulder.

Spoiler :
Still better than the current list we've got.

And by this point Tamar has been mentioned so many time that she will be in the game 100% one way or another.

Spoiler :

Hmm, could confirmed the multiple leaders theory. Also explains why an Xzibit picture was in their office.

Wow. Just realized that this thread, which analyzes a single screenshot, has far exceeded the post count of the screenshot analysis thread.

still a few less views though.

more spam needed!

er...

So new plan (since we've beaten the ones people 'really really wanted' to death without finding them):

Lets' focus on crazy alternative options. not the ones already mentioned, but let's assume that everything already suggested is not right for the last 2 images, and search elsewhere.

what other civs or cultures have been in civ games before, but not currently suggested for the images?

Also, the civit is the most important item on that screenshot. :scan:

still a few less views though.

more spam needed!

er...

So new plan (since we've beaten the ones people 'really really wanted' to death without finding them):

Lets' focus on crazy alternative options. not the ones already mentioned, but let's assume that everything already suggested is not right for the last 2 images, and search elsewhere.

what other civs or cultures have been in civ games before, but not currently suggested for the images?

Also, the civit is the most important item on that screenshot. :scan:

I think I see what you're doing, and how. ;) Civit as in Reddit's Civit, right?

As far as I can tell, the following haven't been mentioned due to the alphabet rule:

Babylon
Carthage
Celtic
Zulu
Iroquois
Byzantines
Hittites
Mayan
Dutch
Ethiopia
Assyria
Austria
Huns
Indonesia
Morocco
Polynesia
Songhai
Venice

Oh, stop it!
Do you see any Mongolian face among portraits? I see this nasty beard and mustache. I see our khan. B5 - Golden Horde!

Top Bottom