1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

All Players 'Leave' at Once

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Multiplayer' started by Daveit, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Daveit

Daveit Chieftain

This happened during an online multiplayer Civ 6 game. There were 7 players. Another player and I were about to begin a war, and I sent a joint war against an enemy civ. After I sent the trade request, all of the other 6 players supposedly left at once, and I was spammed with the 'All Alone' notification.

Although this sounds like a network issue, I am confused, because I had an unrelated download going on which did not stop or slow down.

I'm quite interested what this might be. Is this something that has happened before, or was it a simple internet issue.

2. Cosmic Fox

Cosmic Fox Civ 6 Addict - TB Mod Collaborator

It sounds like you went to war with another player and it was unwanted and secretly they all talked and decided to leave you alone. Just a guess on my part but since you mentioned you went to war. That indicates you did not anounce you were going to war, maybe you two did, hard to say multiplayer games are always dicey. Never know when someone will rage quit or rage at you. :D

Only my opinion, to have a valid comment I would need to know you and the others. Good luck with it. ;)

3. CanuckSoldier

CanuckSoldier Emperor

This happens in pub games, not much you can do about it. Best if you come to an organized community like CivPlayers were we have rules against quitting and games don't end until the players vote to concede the game as it's at a point the end is not going to change. https://discord.gg/ubwTNdd

CS

4. Daveit

Daveit Chieftain

It's possible this just happened because everyone left at once. My only reason to create this post is that I thought it was very peculiar that everyone would leave at once.
    I personally don't think it's just random quitting of the game, but I'll take the solution.