Sith or Jedi?

• Sith

Votes: 32 37.6%
  • Jedi

Votes: 51 60.0%
  • Chuck Norris

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
I'm expecting it to underwhelm. I'll go see it but not overly excited.

Saw TFA. 3 times in the theatre twice at home. Same with Rogue One.

Care factor zilch.

I'll inevitably watch it in theaters over Christmas. Buying tickets takes care of having to think up gifts for my dad and sister, and counts as 'family outing' when I get to spend two hours in a dark room not talking to them!
(I kid, I kid, I like my family.)

Easily one of my favorite scenes in all Star Wars in in TFA. It's the one with the X-Wings on the lake planet. It made me feel like I was seven and watching A New Hope for the first time, watching the run on the Death Star trench, and jumping up and down on the edge of the couch.
(Skip to ~1:10)

I'll be there, its like required.

not following SW to avoid spoilers ,

but ı will have them all fixed when ı take over the world .

Sommer, I thought you'd remember me. :( I've consumed most Star Wars media out there. The only exception are the comics. But I do readily admit my motivations are different from the meta.
You need to stop changing your userid/name:p… In any case... I'll be watching TRoS opening weekend with bells on. :D I fully plan on enjoying it, and I hope you will as well.

May The Force Be With You...

Always.

Since there wasn't much interest in seeing TROS among our family friends and we weren't renting out a VIP theater this time around, mine and one other family went ahead and bought out the row of IMAX luxury seats for a showing on the day after Christmas. I was fairly surprised that the showing had hardly sold any seats at all let alone none of the luxury ones.

So are you going to check out the final SW (for now) movie in Dec?

Are you excited and readying your laser sword, or avoiding it like a crap-coated zombie in an elevator?

Either way, please give your reasons and opinions on the much-anticipated SW finale.
Hello, person with an avatar which I do not recognise!

My answer is that I'll watch it anyway because it's Star Wars and it's my yearly estival visit ‘Ins Kino’ but that's about it. I already missed the Han Solo film, still haven't watched it, and can't be bothered to unless it comes on TV. Disney sucks.

I.e. it comes out on a Thursday so the day after, Friday at 4 p.m., I'll be in the queue with my ticket, ready to go in and grab a good seat.

There are cinemas with reserved seating, but that's not for that time of day. It's before the actual summer holiday period starts (January) so Friday afternoon in a country where an ‘early’ entry time into nightclubs is 1 a.m. is definitely not full-house time.

That sucks, I can barely remember what it was like to NOT have reserved seating.

People standing at the ticket window gawping at a seating chart and trying to figure out where the screen is so they can pick a letter and number have pretty much doubled the time it takes to swoop in, grab some tix, and scurry in during the endless previews. I find it incredibly annoying that I now feel compelled to show up around the listed start time to make it in in time for the movie.

Also kind of expected. I mean I expected I would not like it, but I was not fully expecting that nobody would.

Top Bottom