Sith or Jedi?

• Sith

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • Jedi

Votes: 51 59.3%
  • Chuck Norris

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
I would pay money to see episode 205 on the big screen.

Spoiler :

I would curse you for spoiling that (I clicked the spoiler without thinking so its my own fault anyway:p) but I can't even be mad at you, since my kids already spoilered me... they've already watched the whole Season 2 and they were watching while I was giving them dinner one night and I caught a glimpse before I could tell them to pause so they wouldn't spoil it for me... too late :lol:

As a funny aside... now that they've seen that... their beaks are wet for more, so they've started watching The Clone Wars series :D

Without even checking online for the running-order, I was certain of which episode you meant when you mentioned it earlier.

And did you also happen to notice the (sur)name of the actor who played the Spear-wielding Magistrate...? (I would be very surprised if you didn't!)

Without even checking online for the running-order, I was certain of which episode you meant when you mentioned it earlier.

And did you also happen to notice the (sur)name of the actor who played the Spear-wielding Magistrate...? (I would be very surprised if you didn't!)
I did. I didn't recognize her while I was watching the episode, but I did catch the name in the credits and said, "Whoa, wait, back up the train."

Just finished episode 5... Wow :eek: what a treat!

I am geeking out of my mind right now from that :love: :bounce:

Also... I never knew how amazingly strong Beskar was until the last two episodes. No wonder its so precious to the Mandalorians. It reminds me of vibranium from the MCU.

I'd forgiven all the sins of the PT after seeing Rogue One... I've now forgiven all the sins of the ST seeing that episode.:D

For a second I thought you were talking about Star Wars episode 5. and I was like.. "I wish I could watch that for the first time again"
That one was purty gud too...

But of course at that point, there was nothing to forgive...

Spoiler :

So, like, these stills look straight out of an fan film? I mean the costumes, tippy top, but the image quality... gosh, guess it really shows you the limitations of shooting against LED screens.

So, like, these stills look straight out of an fan film? I mean the costumes, tippy top, but the image quality... gosh, guess it really shows you the limitations of shooting against LED screens.
You haven't seen it yet? OMG See it! See it! :bounce: Its an amazing scene. :yup:

I saw s1 e1 when they had it on free TV to promote Disney+. That's about the extent of my engagement with The Mandalorian.

I guess I will wstch it eventually.

I just like to be fashionably late.

I hope that was a cool excuse.

Tonight, I finally finished Season 2 of "The Mandalorian". I am floating on a cloud of Star Wars fandom bliss.:) And that is despite the fact that my kids, having watched it before me, spoiled the two biggest reveals of the season.

I won't spoil for others, but I will say that this show really should have been done instead of the ST... this was the sequel that the fans wanted... but as I've said... its so awesome that all is forgiven.

I’m going to be honest, but I was skeptical when I heard about...
Spoiler :
Luke Skywalker coming to rescue the Mandalorian and pick up Baby Yoda
. I had to watch it myself.

To be honest, it sort of renewed my interest in Star Wars a little bit.

Spoiler :
I wish we could have a TV series about Luke's life in between episodes 6 and 7. It seems that there isn't really much they could do, even if they could make deepfake technology good & cheap enough to make it work. But I bet we'll get a cartoon at some point? It just seems like a part of the lore that fans want to see.[\spoiler]

From Darth Talon's article in Wookiepedia

George Lucas originally planned to feature Darth Maul and Darth Talon as the main villains of the Star Wars sequel trilogy,[41] an idea he developed while preparing the films in 2012 before selling Lucasfilm Ltd. to The Walt Disney Company.[42] Talon was written as Maul's apprentice, with Lucas later saying "She was the new Darth Vader, and most of the action was with her."[28] Early story treatments had her corrupting the son of Han Solo and Leia Organa,[43] but her character later evolved into a "Jedi Killer" that ultimately became the character of Kylo Ren.[44] According to Pablo Hidalgo of the Lucasfilm Story Group, "The Jedi Killer morphed from Talon corrupting the son to becoming the son,"[43] and Lucasfilm's Phil Szostak has called Talon "just one stop of many on the road to Kylo Ren."[45]

:sad: Seriously?!? We could've had Darth Talon instead of Kylo Ren??? Or instead of Dooku? Oh the humanity :cry: that would have been so much better in either case.

Although... thinking about it... without Kylo Ren, the haters would have been even more in their feelings... but on the other hand, they were in their feelings anyway so I think I would have still rather had her than Kylo Ren, although he was still a pretty good character. Oh well... there's always the next film I guess.
Awful, isn't it? It's not as if anybody who actually watched Disney Channel shows could have predicted it… oh wait.

*rereads thread* No. Making Sith Zombies and Leia Poppins and the Dyad in the Force and writing out the freaking Yuuzhan Vong should be neither forgotten nor forgiven.

There are Dark Side zombies in Jedi: Fallen Order, and Bastila's whole schtick with Revan (and Kreia's with Mettra Surik) is that they have a Force bond with each other. The Force Dyad is just a canonical evolution of that.

There are Dark Side zombies in Jedi: Fallen Order, and Bastila's whole schtick with Revan (and Kreia's with Mettra Surik) is that they have a Force bond with each other. The Force Dyad is just a canonical evolution of that.

Did you mean *devolution?

Top Bottom