Sith or Jedi?

• Sith

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • Jedi

Votes: 51 59.3%
  • Chuck Norris

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
Latest Mandalorian episode has really redeemed the season for me.

Spoiler thoughts :

- I appreciate greatly that they are making an effort to show aliens again, and not the random ones they came up with during the sequels solely to distance themselves from previous canon. The aliens look great too.

- Live-action Zeb! He looked fantastic.

- More Appa!

- I was disappointed with the spaceship CGI earlier in the season, but it was great in this episode.

- I wanted the Covert to change their ways. I don't think it made sense how it happened here, but I will honestly take it.

- Nice to see Mandalorians being Mandalorians. Though the Rule of Cool to get the Armorer involved forced them to have some pretty poor battle tactics beforehand. You have jetpacks. You can deal with a balcony turret easy peasy lemon squeezy.

- "You may not have a home planet anymore, but you have a home here." Okay, cool.

- I know that it's necessary to make the sequels make sense, but I don't like that the New Republic is an evil, uncaring bureaucratic nightmare. It feels like a betrayal of literally the very point of the original trilogy.

- Not sure I like that they're breadcrumbing the New Republic screwing over the Mandalorians.

“The Pirate” - S03E05 - Best of the bunch so far, got it on with a bit of action.

''He's above you, now he's below you...boom!''

Spoiler :

- Live-action Zeb! He looked fantastic - Synobun

Last edited:
Just wrapped up The Baddest Batch S2.

Spoiler :

Animation was on point and enjoyed all the hopping around from planet to planet.

I really dig we been getting to view a lot of Coruscant on SW shows lately.

Emperor stays pulling aces out of his sleeve...what a entrance, what a speech, what a boss!

Let's all laugh at Vice Admiral Rampart.

Smooth talking Imperial scientist creep 'Royce Hemlock' at the summit -

''Once we fully unlock the secrets previously olny known to the Kaminoans, we will shall ensure an enlightened society through thier advanced technology and molecular alteration''

The Empire's got all sorts of big secret evil plans for cloning projects (including Zillo Beasts), they cut the scene when 'Stardust' guy was told to speak (Death Star that other big tax payer project).

Cid - Judas!
She will be back though.

Tech - Dead!
He will be back though.

Knew something was up with Dr infra-red specs.

Best episodes was The Clones conspiracy arc, The Crosshair one and the last two.

Last edited:
Finished the second season of The Bad Batch. I think I end on something like 3.5/10. Just a mess from start to finish. It never figures out what it's trying to do, and it ends on... nothing? Neither cliffhanger nor resolution. I feel like I wasted my time watching this. It lacked focus and intent.

Completely disagree. Some episodes in the beginning were forgettable, but the crosshair episodes were great. More generally the episodes that focused on what the empire was doing were really good (especially the palpatine episode). There's a big time gap between episode 3 and rebels/Andor which leaves room for many interesting moments : how did Palpatine manage the actual transition from the republic to the empire we see 10/15 years later ?
The fate of the clones is also quite the big question, and the show is intent on telling us how they "disappeared" in the years after order 66.

I really hope it gets a third season, because there are so many questions left that need answers.

Mando - Guns For Hire (CSI: Droids) -

Spoiler :

The droid bar shake-down - ''You want me to pull your hearing sensors too'' - Din...haha

Grogu is now a Jedi, Mandalorian and a Knight of the Ancient Order of Independent Regencies

Last edited:
Very happy with the latest episode and the star cameos in it.

I haven't even started the new season of The Mandalorian. Worth it? Was thinking about a rewatch of Andor, too. Too much to watch.

Total opposite for me. Despised the cameos
Instantly pulled me out of the story. The royal couple was especially so completely cringe.

I don't know if it's the writing, directing, or acting - probably a combination of all three - but, they've all felt very substandard this season. This would've been an acceptable episode if it had been like the third or fourth of the season. Instead we've been screwing around for six episodes on side missions and side missions of side missions and not really progressing the story much at all.

The way Bo-Katan gets the Darksaber back on an Elder Wand-like technicality was some of the laziest, anticlimactic writing on the show to date.

Spoiler :
despised the B2-RP battle droid suddenly being capable of expert parkour and urban sprinting.

I know right! There's been zero evidence they ever had those kind of abilities. From the 2018 Droidography canon reference book:
"Sure, they had a level of strength and durability that a B1 could only dream about, but they were slow and clumsy, and they barely had enough processing power to aim their weapons in the right direction."
If they needed a droid to perform that way why not utilize one known for that kind of speed and acrobatics - BX Commando Droids.

I haven't even started the new season of The Mandalorian.
I'm the same. I haven't even started the new season. I very much enjoyed the first two seasons but when they basically undid the whole arc of season 2 in Boba Fett, I lost interest.

Felt too much like Disney higher ups were like: "wait, you resolved Baby Yoda's story & were gonna move on?!? we can't have that - he's our only merchandising cash cow right now - undo it! undo it!"

Ahsoka Season 1 Teaser Poster Resized.jpg

The First Jedi - Starting from scratch, Dawn of the Jedi (Dawning of the force), interesting.
Mangold's best is Logan, let's see how well he does with the new Indy.
Casting will be exciting for this.

Mando-verse ...expected something like this.

Filoni’s film is set in the New Republic period – ie after The Return of the Jedi but before The Force Awakens – and will “close out the interconnected stories told in The Mandalorian, The Book of Boba Fett, Ahsoka, and other Disney+ series”.

New Jedi Order - Return of Rey 15 years later? R-Skywalker is going to be well powerfull!
That's a big jump, of course they will fill in that time period with other media (Books, comics, animation, games, tv shows...perhaps movies too.)
If the Sith are revived, maybe we will see Rey battle some evil female lord Darths this time.
The director chosen by Kathleen Kennedy though, had to check her film credits...2 episodes of Mrs Marvel only thing of note...ahahaha.

The Acolyte - Creator Leslye Headland described the show as "Frozen meets Kill Bill".

Official new cannon time-line:

Last edited:
Back to Mando, the episode was nothing special, a bit meh really, but I feel strongly otherwise about the so-called "Elder Wand technicality" - by which I mean that this is not technicality so much as pretty clear and straightforward application of the rules.

We're not talking "the wand changed loyalty because I defeated its master even though its master neither possessed nor used it at the time because somehow the wand knows its master was defeated". We're talking a clear chain of one individual beating the previous possessor in a true fight and taking (or at least keeping in their lair) the darksaber for themselves, and Bo-Katan *actually using it* when she took it from the lair of its previous holder.

The fact that she was too mired in depression, and locked into the "Mando has the Darksaber and that ruined my life" mindset to realize what had just happened at the time doesn't make it a technicality.

Sure, if you were expecting a big Mando-Bo-Katan conflict over it, it's a bit disappointing, but then again, it's a bit weird to complain about Elder Wand technicality for the solution to the conflict when the whole conflict was based on the exact same application of tje exact same rules in the first place.

Last edited:
So the second and third films after "The Last Jedi" may be "The First Jedi" and "The Next Jedi"?

Top Bottom