All u Need to Play Ctp2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripa

Skaven Clan Head Council
<FONT face="Times New Roman">Text</FONT f><FONT COLOR="Maroon">Text</FONT c>
Look all u lil BI*CHS out there its tim to move on get over CIV2 its old and crusty i mean as if u would play a game for 5 years i mean u have to b addicted or somthing.
Its time to move the world forward its time to research new tec in the real word if u looking for the best game out and the best player at that game ill b happy to take us all on lol so if u mant it come and get me

ill F*^KIN take u all on

Well after the pathetic game that was Call To Power 1, I would not play the sequeal even if you paid me.

------------------
I am disrespectful to Dirt! Can you not see that I am serious?

I'd play it if I had the chance, but I wouldn't pay money for it unless I played it first and liked it. I made the mistake of paying for the original Call To Power--and Test Of Time--and ended up quite disappointed with both. It did not take me long to go back to good ol' Civ II. Just like when CivNet came out, and I quickly realized that it was only good for the multiplayer option, and was otherwise a cheap imitation of the original Civ.

Obviously you either have bad taste in games, or have never played Civ2. I have CTP2, played it for a week, threw it under my bed. Computer crashed 3 times each time I play it because the graphics make the game so slow and each time I end a turn, I go to the kitchen, and have myself a coffee and a danish because it's SO DARN SLOW! The gameplay isn't quite as good as Civ2, which is all I care about because I'm not a novice gamer and flashy graphics don't fool me. Read some of the revues on CTP2.

look loser its not my prob that u got a sh*t computer if a game crashes 3 times when u play it coz the graphics r to good
HINT: u need a new computer
if u can get a coffe and danish when u end a turn coz the graphics r to good
Hint: u need a new computer
so in other words get the hint
HINT: GET A NEW COMPUTER LOSSER

and what the hell would reviewers know they say what they like so if thy dont like strategy games at all there gonna give it a bad reveiw arnt they CLEVER ARNT WE well thats all i gotta say if u have a prob with that hey ill give u a game of CTP2 and kick all ur ar*es

Tripsar out

Uähhhh , CTP (doesnt mind which version) is a game which destroys genial play principles (CIV II) with lots of stupidities like dumb comp enemies , a fighting system which is crap , one game will last for ever , cities are best build on an island surrounded by water and many more which i dont remember because i banned the game from my harddisk long ago .
To say it in your language :
This f***ing game is sh*t coz it sucks more than any other strategie game i can think of.

GET A NEW COMPUTER LOSSER

Hint: Get a dictionary

Also, CTP and CTP2 are so bad that they shouldnt have been able to bear the civilization name. Civ 2 is the best strategy game out there. Period. The only thing that can possibly top it is Civ 3.

AND BTW...this is a civ 2 forum, not a ctp forum.

------------------
Have you ever thought about your soul and can it be saved?
Or perhaps you think that when you're dead you just stay in your grave.

I think its a mistake for a person who hates Civ 2 to come to a Civ 2 room and then start an arguement!
Call to Power has got some good points though. Also I agree that if your computer crashes all the time when you play CTP2 then maybe its time to get a new computer but it is up to you! :LOL:

well i dont hate CIV2 i just think that ppl didnt give CTP1 or 2 a big enugh chance i like civ2 but u have to addmit that its getting to old think about it CIV3 is coming and i bet it will be alot like CTP2 with all the governments and sh*t so the way i see it u can all keep playing CIV2 coz when its time for CIV3 release u will all be crap at it coz u will think it has changed so much but infact it hasnt that much at all its just that u didnt keep up with what was happening with CTP1 & 2 so u will all be crap and i will be kickn all ur arses lol

Tripstar out
Uall suck lol

whoa! there's another long sentence, this time with no periods at all! Is the period key on your keyboard broken! It's unnatural for women like you to have no periods!

Look, if I'm going to have to buy a new computer for every new game that comes out, I might as well sell my house. Graphics aren't the priority in strategy games-gameplay is. I don't care if that forest tile looks more real. How is that going to make the game more fun? Obviously you have no life because you come to forums only to blab on and on about how some other badly cloned game is better. All the Australians and Newzealanders, like MrSparkle and Scorch were cool until you came along.
Hint: Go admire the "good" graphics with your groupie CTP friends and wait for the turn to load.

I didn't say you had to buy a new computer every time a new game came out, i just said that u needed a new computer right now. I think you'r just upset because you'r computer cant handle the good graphics.
I also didn't say that it was betta because of the graphics, i said it was betta just because it is betta in every way.
I also (as you can see) can type properly, just don't see the point when typing to people who cant keep up with the latest games because his computer is to horsehockyy, and he is to stingy to bye a new one!!

Tripa OUT

Tripa you talk like like your drunk!
and I think your upset because nobody here agrees with your drunken babling!

VC out!

------------------
The people in my cool book
1.Travin
2.Thunderfall
3.Stellar
4.SunTzu
5.Håkan
6.scorch
7.vladmir_illych_lenin
8.vanilla_converter
9.Michspirit99

sorry im to young to drink!

ohyeah and im realy upset that im not in your favrite book i mean boo hoo
i dont realy give a fu*k what some w*nnka who plays an old game thats out of time with his crap comp that can only just keep up with it

oh yeah and get your own f*ckin sayin would ya

Triap OUT (is mine)

Tripa, I'm very confussed? Why are you on this site if you are such a CTP2 fan? I have been playing civ since the beggining, I'm talking 12 years ago. It is the best strategy game I've ever played, and I've played them all. Game play is the most important thing in a strategy game, not graphics, they are of no concern. I guess I can understand that you have your oppinion to like CTP2, but to say that the rest of us are behind the times is out there. We just simply can settle for nothing but the best! By the way, if your too young to drink, I'm positive your too young to talk like you do. Famous quote you might have heard, "I have not yet begun to fight". It was nice talking with ya.

Originally posted by Tripa:
sorry im to young to drink!

ohyeah and im realy upset that im not in your favrite book i mean boo hoo
i dont realy give a fu*k what some w*nnka who plays an old game thats out of time with his crap comp that can only just keep up with it

oh yeah and get your own f*ckin sayin would ya

Triap OUT (is mine)
I dont play civ on the computer and I had CTP 2 but I Took it of my Comp Because the game sucked Just Because your too young to drink dont mean your not drunk I mean you cant even spell your name right!
and I dont need your saying Im just making fun of yours!
why the anger!

VC OUT

------------------
The people in my cool book
1.Travin
2.Thunderfall
3.Stellar
4.SunTzu
5.Håkan
6.scorch
7.vladmir_illych_lenin
8.vanilla_converter
9.Michspirit99

If you like CTP2 so much, why don't you talk about the game with your CTP2 homies. Oh yeah, I forgot. No one likes CTP2. I guess that's why your in this forum. You too lonely. Get some friends.

I think you are being a bit too nasty to Tripa. This site is free for everyone to say what they want on even if they think Civ 2 is rubbish. I quite like CTP 2 but there are plenty of problems.
My biggest problem is the excessive load times between turns when you have 7 enemies and have built the Globesat wonder.
Also it should have a top 5 best cities in the world list because that is really cool and useful.
You should all try to get allong and not fight! :LOL:

Move on with your life Tripa. If you like CTP 2 better than Civ 2, fine, more power to you. But stop bagging people who like something differnent to you.

------------------
I am disrespectful to Dirt! Can you not see that I am serious?

Once again i will say it "I DONT HATE CIV2" just think its getting to old and appreciate that some ppl do get where im coming from sorry bout me not using punctuation but i cant be bothered seeing as its usually bout 4am when im in here and my im not thinking straght i also came in here to post because i was just letting ppl know what i thought about it giving my oppinion i also would like to anounce wilst im here that i have just opened a clan in CTP2 that is going to run through to CIV3 as well (when it is released) so if any of u r intrested i will post the URL if not then thats fine 2 but one thing is for sure VC realy needs to get a life and if u have any problems with the way i talk TO F*CKING BAD and to the person who says im 2 young to use langage like that well im not am i inless f***** with a star all of a suden became a bad word and i didnt know about it if it did thx for telling me lol

oh yeah one more thing

TRIPA OUT IS MINE GET UR OWN that goes to all the ppl that wanna be like me VC thats u buddy lol

well thats it
TRIPA OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom