[R&F] All Vod-Confirmed changes and features in Civilization VI Rise and Fall

JustifierNA

Warlord
Civilization_VI,_Rise_and_Fall.png
Hello everyone not sure if anyone else has something like this but we've made this for our Discord Group Civilization League Players and I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it here as well :)

(Click the Picture to see the information)

(Edit)
Also if you see something that is incorrect based on the information you've seen in a playthrough or any juicy information I've missed in one please feel free to chime in so I can change it.

--If possible please provide information on the specific video you saw the information in--​

Last edited:
Very nice work. You've got a mistake there, however. You list the Scott-Amundsen polar station as a district instead of a wonder.

Ah it used to say unknown district/wonder since it has not yet been confirmed to be either
nice catch thanks :)

@durfal
I will but I only want to include things that I have confirmed via a playthrough or new release vods and when I've looked at other sources I haven't found much textile information to back up some of the things I've seen (or even worse it's hard to sort through all the new information) -- but I'll check it out

the two "wonders" that come with Capitalism and Professional Sports are not wonders but new buildings. buildings and wonders have different background-icon-shapes and these are definetly building and not wonder shaped.
btw. the building that comes with professional sports is pretty certainly an olympic sized swimming pool, the water-park-version of the stadium.

oh and they said in the last stream that if you have a cultural alliance, you don't influence your partners cities (loyalty wise). so if you have a cultural alliance your cities won't flip to your partner!

Last edited:
the two "wonders" that come with Capitalism and Professional Sports are not wonders but new buildings. buildings and wonders have different background-icon-shapes and these are definetly building and not wonder shaped.
btw. the building that comes with professional sports is pretty certainly an olympic sized swimming pool, the water-park-version of the stadium.

oh and they said in the last stream that if you have a cultural alliance, you don't influence your partners cities (loyalty wise). so if you have a cultural alliance your cities won't flip to your partner!

only had 1 of those listed as unknown wonder :p but I did change it.

updated the rest :)

Top Bottom