Allah Akbar: War in the Middle East (PTW)

You Like The Scenario?

• Yes

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Well yes I meant a SAM site, I forgot what it was called. As far as I can tell, it's only your scenario and even then it's only one in every three of four times that my plane will get shot down and the game will just freeze, no civ3 error messages, just the windows xp error screen that tells you that there was something wrong with the program you're running.

Hey Feanor, I have a quick question. Have you turned off the benefits you receive from the wonders? B/c I have conquered the Pyramids, yet I'm not getting a granary in each of my cities.

the Pyramids now gives you +50%lux and tax , and +1 trade per trade producing tile. (to simulate tourism)

about the sams , i got no idea why that happens the sams are still as in a stardard game so i got no idea what makes the game crash.

Ahh that explains a lot. You probably put that somewhere but my lazy ass just didn't feel like reading. Thanks.

I once had this scenario and it became my favorite map to play. However I bought a new computer, and the old computer is since long gone, I've been hoping to be able to get the scenario back (now that I've remembered, and found where I got it before.) I am asking that someone re-upload this scenario for people to download.

Wow, talk about blast from the past. I don't mind reading something from my previous civ days. This must have been old if I didn't even know what the new benefits for the wonders like the Pyramids were...

Wow! Six year bump! Please look at the date of the last post before posting. It will make all the senior members very unhappy if you bump old threads.

This was a useful bump. The file is not available for download.

This was a useful bump. The file is not available for download.
Sorry, I didn't think people still playing PTW.

Not only that, his other bump wasn't useful. So I assumed the same here.

Not only that, his other bump wasn't useful. So I assumed the same here.

So you criticised him for bumping without even reading what he wrote? That's not very helpful.

Some people seem to have a knee-jerk reaction against any bumping of old threads. Bumping old threads is not, in itself, against the rules or problematic in any way. Doing so for no good reason is considered spam. Bumping in order to ask about a download is a good reason.

The author might not spot the thread, so you may find it's worthwhile sending a PM. That's often a sensible way of tackling issues relating to old files.

So you criticised him for bumping without even reading what he wrote? That's not very helpful.

Some people seem to have a knee-jerk reaction against any bumping of old threads. Bumping old threads is not, in itself, against the rules or problematic in any way. Doing so for no good reason is considered spam. Bumping in order to ask about a download is a good reason.

The author might not spot the thread, so you may find it's worthwhile sending a PM. That's often a sensible way of tackling issues relating to old files.

Based on previous evidence (ie the other thread he bumped, and the countless other threads newbs have bumped), I made the decision is was a pointless bump (it also didn't help I only glanced at what he posted).

By the sound of things, it appears only new members can make mistakes. :rolleyes:

I'm done with this witch hunt.

This is all well and good, but I would very much like to know whether or not I can download this scenario. Is there anyone who has eyes to see my post who can help me?

Top Bottom