Aloha Embassy

After having a look at it, I think the most interesting posts for strangers to read are in Department of Stranger Affairs, from about posts #300-500 and onward. That was where our War with Aloha and having our hand forced with Epsilon is detailed.

I was alone so becoming a multiple personallity was easy..
not it wasnt..

yes it was.
you both shut up.

Ah screw all of you I am trying to sleep.

No they won mainly because they had a plan and stuck to it where as you guys couldnt decide what to do. We loss because your attack on us was near enough to kill us off completely IF you would have landed more troops and continued to fight. It appear you guys wanted to fight but you didnt want to lose any troops. We were close to being over run.

No they won mainly because they had a plan and stuck to it where as you guys couldnt decide what to do. We loss because your attack on us was near enough to kill us off completely IF you would have landed more troops and continued to fight. It appear you guys wanted to fight but you didnt want to lose any troops. We were close to being over run.
Well Epsilon did have a plan, and played well in every area. There was probably no way to beat them after the CS slingshot.

That being said, I cant speak for things before 1 AD as I wasnt on the team then, but we definitely proposed every plan in the world to get rid of Epsilon, and the uncooperative attitude of Innovia (over open borders! what a trivial matter) and your distrust of us killed any chance to stop their machine. You were planning on attacking us for forever it looks like (midgame), and only Kuningas seemed to see the writing on the wall as far as allying against Epsilon and not working against us with Innovia.

I did call your attack though!

I also recall your game long tech partnership with Epsilon. It was hard to take you at your word when you said you wanted to see them destroyed. It was also hard to be friends with you when we were the only team that never got access to your maps. Even late in the game you refused to make peace with Aloha to facilitate a three team alliance and threatened our loan camel archer exploring the wilderness outside your borders.

This fundamental disagreement on facts characterizes our relationship all game long, not as you insultingly suggest, a trivial disagreement over open boarders.

Right we couldn't trust you guys because while we were trading you were turning around and getting techs from Epsilon despite saying that you wanted to attack them.

To me it was the constant saying one thing but then doing the opposite.

There was no one else to trade with. That is pretty obvious. Seriously, look at it from our perspective.

It was also hard to be friends with you when we were the only team that never got access to your maps.
That was a long time ago, but IIRC we were concerned that you were wanting to map out our defenses to provide to Aloha. And I can certainly understand your point of view on the subject, but the fact is that we would have happily dealt with Innovia. Certainly would have been a different game if we could have gotten past our differences ... :undecide:

:wow: We did kinda wonder why you all never got together to try to defeat us.

At Epsilon, we did work pretty hard to tie Piffle to us diplomatically, economically, and technologically.
And of course - tried to stay on good terms with everyone else... prior to our declaration of war of course :lol:

:wow: We did kinda wonder why you all never got together to try to defeat us.

At Epsilon, we did work pretty hard to tie Piffle to us diplomatically, economically, and technologically.
And of course - tried to stay on good terms with everyone else... prior to our declaration of war of course :lol:

you guys were also quick to end a war... what was ours..one turn.

Top Bottom