1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Alohan Bonding-what number we at now?

Discussion in 'Team Aloha' started by BCLG100, Dec 6, 2006.

1. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

Well its come to that time of the year again, Christmas.

Where we all get each other presents and the like but within aloha we're hindered by the fact we cant actually see each other in real life (did i say hindered :mischief:) anywhoo i thought id change that by giving out presents to the lesser fortunate.

To begin with our beloved prez robi d, always wanted to be a general but always lacking on the military side ;)

For any Person to be a real general they must have been smoking a fine cuban when the troops roll in

Enjoy Robi :goodjob:

And thus we move onto our current domestic minister, to many his love of fish are a bit scary because he rambles on about it and no-one knows what hes talking about.

To robboo

For any good fishermen must be able to shoot fish in a barrel heres a handy rifle (and yes i know marine biologist :p)

Thus we move onto our excellent UN rep who this term even managed to post the election polls on time :goodjob: ;)

His avatar showing his hidden lust of boats and what better way to cure said lust- a sea serpent!

Ill do some more people later when i have the time :) feel free to share your own gifts :D

2. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

Very nice, somehow i feel i should be saying Viva la Revolution.

3. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

I did have castro in mind for you when i thought of it.

4. robboo

robboo Deity

Man thanks I may need that to get my co-workers to see things my way.

Scary huh...want me to tell yo how I spent Tuesday for 24 hours.... Oh you do..cool. I spent Tuesday at a power plant washing water intake filters and identifying all animals that they were sucking up. Part of an EPA permitting process. Kinda fun to sit for a few hours then work for 15 minutes then go back to sleep and I got 1.5 days off to do it.

5. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

I believe i said that before.....

cummon folks share the joy give your gifts!

6. robboo

robboo Deity

Give me time to actually figure out what to give. I got yours picked out but need to find a better one.

7. Robi D

Since our illustrious Foreign Minister was able to russle up some Cuban cigars for me i have though long and hard about what gift i should give in return.

Now i have been told simon loves a drink or 10 and who doesn't;) but that being drunk so regularly eats into the time playing civ.

So for you Simon i have arranged a 2 week stay with (drum roll please).....
    The man himself, Boris Yeltsin !

Now if Boris could manage to run Russia and have his finger on the button for 8 years while completely pissed for most of this time then surely in the 2 weeks you spend with him he can pass on a tip or two that you can use so you can be able to take care of your many civ games while smashed! As a bonus be prepared to paricipate in a number of drinking contests as part of the training process.

As the rest of you, i'm still thinking:goodjob:

8. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

lmao, thanks robi *tear in eye*

9. Robi D

Your welcome BC:cheers:

And in a moment of brilliance(or drunkeness, sorry if the spellings off in my posts right now:D ) I have come up with one for our Domestic Minister robboo:)

I have come to the conclusion that the never ending sheep jokes are a definate sign of envy so to you i send a sheep

At the very least, i will be able to throw a sheep joke back at you;)
    Enjoy:D

10. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

Ok and now the next set off gifts.

To ybbor

Seeing as he is unable to spell his name right and for some reason has spelt robby wrong i figure he would have the same difficulty with other parts of his name and therefore my gift to him this year is a dictionary

enjoy it ybbor

And now to mel travelling the outback (i know this from elsewhere) i shall leave him a gift for when he gets back.

And here it is, he can be using it to help him chill out in other ways.

And now we move to Mr pointless, heres your gift.

I dont know too much about you honestly so come back and let us get to know you and as Aloha is all about the love i give you some chocolate :goodjob:

Dlab as with Mr Pointless, i dont know much about you. Nevertheless here comes a gift.

Thus i figured as your name sounds a bit like you work in a laboratory i decided to get you a microscope!

More folk going to get prezzies in the following posts :goodjob:

IM PM'ing folk ive given gifts to as well, the cleverer among you might thus work out what im secretly doing ;)

11. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

Now onto Oagersnap.

Seems you have a liking of elephants if i remember the avvie correctly, thus we at the foreign ministry have clubbed together to send you offworld to a place called Kenya, where you can walk and talk with the nellies :)

Now mr Scoob, here is your gift

Now my belief in your username is that you have a liking of scooby doo and to be fair who doesnt, therefore i decided to get you a signed scooby doo picture. Luckily however the signed picture doesnt have any writing in the way.

you could i suppose say it was unsigned. if you were the grinch!

And so we move onto nobody

Now i noticed you had a 'the who' lyrics in your sig for awhile- better have been the who version anyways and not the crappy linkin park version so i decided to get you. that flag they are all holding here-

flag itself-

And mr Kuningas :)

Noticing there was sometimes extreme delays in the save i figured something that would help you get these done on time would be an alarm clock! :D

So i got this, crazy Alohan picture.

" align="" border="0" />

12. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Deity

Thank-you Mr. Foreign Minister, unfortunately I haven't found you a present yet...

13. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

I dont know what i was cracking on about with the avatar malarky but i found the present and figured you would like it :goodjob:

14. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

cummon everyone, wheres the love?

15. Vind2

Vind2 Woof?

You'll never guess whats in the box.

16. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

arsenic???

17. GeorgeOP

GeorgeOP RF Bleachers

I'm a late shopper. I'll probably start looking for presents on the 26th.

18. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

crafty, getting ready for the january sales and thus giving us more :goodjob