Altered Maps ': To make a map larger than what it maps.

Hm... Washington state is the most bestiality-related US state?

Wouldn't it be the least bestiality related? Considering it's the worst at it.

Wouldn't it be the least bestiality related? Considering it's the worst at it.

Thought of that but i am not sure if this logic applies to the other states too. Although it seems strange than Maine is the 'dumbest' one (not that i would readily think it is the least dumb either), so don't know.. :)

Also: would (by that reasoning) Texas actually have lower HS graduation rates than places like Michigan?

So I finally made a global map of my Alternate Cold War scenario (the map is rather bigger). Africa/Latin America are mostly untouched and WiP (I'll accept suggestions). The date is sometime in mid-1970s.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• alter_cold-war_global_v1.png
    alter_cold-war_global_v1.png
    151.4 KB · Views: 317
Most popular surnames in Poland by region (voivodeship):

Funny how Mazur is the most popular surname in a region located about as far away from the regions of Mazury and Mazowsze as possible:

Names given in Warsaw from mid-2004 to the end of 2013:

http://gorny.edu.pl/imiona/

Most popular names for girls in Poland, years 2002 - 2012:

I found this last one surprising!

====================================

Most popular surnames in Spain:

By country:

Look at this Polish-Czech-Slovenian solidarity. :) And... Slovakian-Croatian solidarity.

Alarm bells: nerdiness is considered a bad thing

Haven't you heard? Nerds are virgins with no life who play D&D and video games all day, of course they're a drain on society!

Seriously, though, I'm guessing they're grasping at straws for that one.

And what the hell is "anti-social" supposed to mean

I'm guessing it means not having a lot of friends or something

Either that or they're using the actual amount of people with antisocial disorders, but that's giving them too much credit.

Usually, in this sort of context, anti-social means unfriendly, I would guess.

In Britain being anti-social means walking around with no pants on and loitering. Or something like that.

To me it means, keeping to yourself and not really wanting to socialize too much.

I think the independence question does not concern *all* of them.

Well, thre prevalence of the surname Garcia even in areas in which later other ethnicities appeared (Castile or Catalonia) shows that the demographic policy of the Duchy of Vasconia was the right one on the long term scale.

Really impressive job, as always. It is scary how ISIS has become such a relevant actor in the region.

Top Bottom