Altered Maps ': To make a map larger than what it maps.

^Doesn't seem legit.

For starters: the occupied bit of Cyprus is on the level of South Korea, Greece and all those other plastic surgery #1 countries? That bit is more likely to be in the black part of things.

Kosovo looks funny too. But at least they got that dreadful dictatorship of Montenegro right :)

It's based on some dumb survey actually. Can't be arsed to look for it again tho, go to /r/dataisbeautiful front page to find it.

Dirty Diesel

Europe's nitrogen dioxide emissions in 2008 as seen from an ozone measuring instrument on a satellite

Is that a shipping route that cuts across the bay of Biscay and around the south of Spain?

Is that a shipping route that cuts across the bay of Biscay and around the south of Spain?

Well, considering cars don't tend to drive in the ocean, most probably. Seems an unlikely airplane route too.

Glad to see I live in the hotspot.

I need to start playing EUIV again, any suggestions on which nation should I pick and create awesome borders (for the love of god, dont give me a power, give me someone challenging).

Kyriakos would probably marry you if you chose Konstantinos's Byzantium. :)

I don't like Byzantium. I'd rather play with the Turks. Better a Turkish Fez than a Greek whateveryouguyswear

Ustashe headgear was pretty nice. But I prefer the SS Handschar. They had Fezes in various colors (german grey, red and possibly SS Dot 44 camo) and they had the skull and bones and eagle/swastika on them...You really cant go beyond that without looking overly edgy.
Spoiler :

They all look less Balkan and better fed than you do.

Top Bottom