1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Although my modifiers show up in firetuner, they don't seem to be doing anything.

Discussion in 'Mod Creation Help' started by Homusubi, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Homusubi

Homusubi Lafcadio Hearn Wannabe

Here's the relevant code. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? (And yes, there are most likely schoolboy errors and so forth, don't assume I know that much)

upload_2018-2-5_21-19-21.png

It is supposed to make all of the civ's trading posts provide one extra science, and for international trade routes to the civ to give one science to the receiver and two culture to the sender. However, none of these effects actually works ingame.

EDIT: so I realised I've used the wrong modifier with send_culture and receive_science, but even after I corrected it, it doesn't actually do anything when I try and send a trade route to a city controlled by my custom civ. Remember that I haven't done ANYTHING modifier related other than what is in the screenshot, plus attach the trait to the civ and add the file to In-Game Actions/UpdateDatabase.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. Homusubi

Homusubi Lafcadio Hearn Wannabe

Hmm, the modifiers now seem to be working for some reason! Perhaps something was fixed behind the scenes in the R&F patch?