Alyattes

Spillsandstains

Warlord
Hello campers. Can you paint? Can you sculpt? Can you model in clay? Well I can't, but it didn't stop me from knocking up this reskin of Ekmek's Henry the navigator to represent Alyattes of Lydia (oh Lydia, oh Lydia, have you seen Lydia?).

Background rippled bleeding from den9510's Croesus

I'm afraid I haven't produced a screenshot, button, or xml, or anything, I'm away from home, but feel free to add them! Or modify the thread. If not I'll sort it next time . . .

I felt I had to add something to the db, activity has really dropped off since civ5 and I'm too poor/lazy too consider getting it . . . this is really a tribute to anyone who's ever posted there artwork on this site. I love you all. No, really!

Per Ardua Ad Cloaca

Attachments

• Alyattes.rar
    2 MB · Views: 65
Again, here you go: :D
Spoiler :

It's a no shader leaderhead by the way and it seems to be using the Churchill animations.

Attachments

• Alyattes.jpg
    Alyattes.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 378
Thanks the_j and saibotlieh, and also for your art contributions, which are inspirational . . . here is some xml and a button

<LeaderheadArtInfo>
<Type>ART_DEF_LEADER_ALYATTES</Type>
<Button><<add your path here>>/btn_alyattes.dds</Button>
<NIF>art/Leaderheads/Alyattes/Henry.nif</NIF>
<KFM>art/Leaderheads/Alyattes/Henry.kfm</KFM>
<NoShaderNIF>art/Leaderheads/Alyattes/Henry.nif</NoShaderNIF>
<BackgroundKFM>art/Leaderheads/Alyattes/henry_bg.kfm</BackgroundKFM>
</LeaderheadArtInfo>

in the alyattes xml thingy is an entry for art, LeaderHeadinfos, pedia text, and diplomacy comments; the btn_alyattes.dds is from a screenshot

Grovelling apologies once again . . . hope someone can use it

Attachments

• alyattes xml.txt
    25.2 KB · Views: 66
............. well that didn't quite go as planned, another attempt to upload button

I don't do this very often

It shows . . . i can't do dds file right?

(*embarrassed silence*)

Attachments

• alyattes_image.bmp
    276.1 KB · Views: 82
Yup, you have to .zip it. .dds is not in the allowed file extensions.

And oops, forgot to comment on the leader. No idea who the real person is, so i can't compare it. Looking purely at the art, i think the head is to small for the torso (besides the ears, their size is okay).
Else...well...looks like it could get used for any type of ancient szenario. No idea where the breast plate is comming from, but it looks good.

hhmm? I'm not a LH maker, i have no talent and to technical abilities in that area, so i can't give really advice. You're the one of us both here who knows what to do here ;)

And what i posted is only my impression. I could still be wrong, haven't looked at him ingame.

Top Bottom