Amalasuntha, Queen of the Ostrogoths:3d animated leaderhead with pcxs (17th May 2009)

City list
Reidhgotaland
Dampstadhir
Hreidmare
Eygoth
Bairauja
Galtis
Anchialos
Cnivastavs
Respaweihs
Veducbaurgs
Thuruarakrs
Alveis-Aoricvaurp
Gebericviudangardi
Hermanericfairguni
Kaldshulunid
Theodomarhaims
Athalricstadhir
Theodahadhaivi
Eraricsaiws
Baduelabaurgs
Theiavaurp
Ubilshaivi
Ufarsaiws
Swalauvslamb
Sineigstriu
Unselswair
Skeinangulv
Minnizaqino
Analaugnshulundi
Ufarplapja
Lambheims
Selsahls
Riqizeinshaivi
Selsvaurp
Gafaurdsakrs

Military leaders
Athalric
Hermanerich
Geberic
Theodomar
Witiges
Thuruar
Respa
Cniva
Baduela

Scientific leaders
Theodobald
Theia
Aoric
Veduc

Yea, fantastic! I really appreciate you doing another full era leadearhead! I just dont know how to use her, any ideas for those that dont have Ostrogoths in their mods?

Thanks guys!!

All four eras are now available for download; as you can probably see, it's been split into two seperate files. Incidently, the pcxs also include a single-era pcx of AM_all (medieval era, like the rest of the pcxs) so that it's ready for use in a single era mod ;).

I am exceptionally fond of your leaderheads, Rob, especially the industrial era, which you do better than anyone else (do you make your own clothes, or are those ready-to-wear outfits?) As you might have noticed, I've even done advisors for the steampunk mod based on your work (see my signature if you didn't catch those). I'm certainly going to find a place for Amalasuntha (I'll just call her Amy) somewhere, even if not as an Ostragoth queen. Great work as always! Hello to the cats.

Cool LH ! :)

Thanks!! Would one of your cool units suit the Ostrogoths as a UU?

I am exceptionally fond of your leaderheads, Rob, especially the industrial era, which you do better than anyone else (do you make your own clothes, or are those ready-to-wear outfits?) As you might have noticed, I've even done advisors for the steampunk mod based on your work (see my signature if you didn't catch those). I'm certainly going to find a place for Amalasuntha (I'll just call her Amy) somewhere, even if not as an Ostragoth queen. Great work as always! Hello to the cats.

Thanks very much!! The cats say hi ;). I don't make my own clothes at the moment and the industrial outfit came from DAZ.
Just for you, I've created a set of industrial era pcxs; the download link is in the first post :).

I just dont know how to use her, any ideas for those that dont have Ostrogoths in their mods?
... steampunk ... I'm certainly going to find a place for Amalasuntha (I'll just call her Amy) somewhere, even if not as an Ostragoth queen.
Madeira, I look at the era I find most striking, then mull over what culture would produce such a leader. R8XFT ought to do more industrial/modern LHs, imho. I enjoy how an Ostragoth evolves into a Goth. "Heavens to Murgatroyd!"

Great work, Rob.:goodjob:

She's a beauty!:)

She's gorgeous.

Now I need to elect a leader to evict from my mod to make room for her.

She's very very nice, but doesn't she look a little dark for being Gothic?

Is that a joke?

Mmmm very beatifull!
Thank you Rob!
I would like if someone create "Surcouf - underwater cruiser" see Wikipedia. I have many photo to send. Thank you

Nice work there Rob! Nice piece of artwork you've made, as per your usual.

Top Bottom