amateur English: King Let's Play (AG mods)

amateurgamer88

Emperor
Hi everyone! This is amateurgamer88 and this thread has the purpose of testing my mods. I will be, as the title suggests, playing on King difficulty which I plan on testing my mod in the future as well. Below is Episode 0 which will summarize what my mod does along with Enlightenment Era mod I'm using as well. I will try to update the playthrough twice or three times a week but we'll see if real life can cooperate with me.

My settings will be Standard speed, Planet Simulator map, Standard size. I don't intend to include ruins or events as those just add a whole different layer of balancing that I'm unwilling to tackle right now. I also haven't started this playthrough as I'm waiting for a hotfix for the tile locking issue people seem to be having.

Note that I'm trying to attempt a few things with my playthroughs. First, I want to find any issues/imbalances I overlooked so I can fix them in future updates. Secondly, I want to see if I can get new ideas and implement them into the mod(s). Third, I am streaming and putting these videos on YT so it's not your standard videos. Overall, I hope you enjoy!

Here's Episode 1. Plenty of action here so we'll see how this will develop.

Here's Episode 2. The war is still ongoing as someone is unfortunately marked for elimination.

Here's Episode 3. Sadly, there were a few crashes and long loading times due to my potato laptop. However, I do conclude all my war this episode so I got something done. I also talk a bunch of stuff while waiting for the game to load.

The crashes got so bad that I decided to start a new game. Still playing as England on Planet Simulator with strategic balance resources. Just made the sea level higher so less land overall. Hoping the CTD will be less or nonexistent this time.

Below is the next video but, when I try to record a future video, my game crashes at the same turn. It's quite frustrating when this happens. The problem also applies when I don't run my mod so I don't think it's my mod. In the meantime, I'll work on the tutorials until a version of the beta comes out that doesn't have so many crashes for me.

Top Bottom