AMAZONian mafia!

Sommer:have you ever thought about doing a team AMAZON mafia, just for our team, based on greco-roman mythology?...

Me: And I actually mentioned the idea, and I can't remember why but somehow it turned up as a no.
Sommer:Well I would play if we did an AMAZON mafia, so im game.

So I guess I could host one. Most of you probably don't know what mafia is so here is a first time guide. I am curently hosting 2 games, so I would not be able to host one now, but I will be able to begin construction of the game, but to do that I would like to know how many of you are interested in playing a private team AMAZON mafia game. State your opinion below and any questions are appreciated.

Interested parties:
1.Wideyedwanderer
2. Link16
3. Sommer
4. Majic

We need more than 3 people to play. But your idea might work, but for just a mafia game it is doubtful.

I see what happened to give him his extremely disproportionate postcount. He took a 6 year leave of CFC.

Some would, but they wouldn't become active members of the team. They'd only play these games. They'd be very small games too, as I doubt we'd have many players.

A lot of the mafia players are originally from those other forums.

Link is kind of right with this one. We might get a few people to join team AMAZON for this, but most or all of them will only play in this and likely wont do anything with the MTDG.

Link is kind of right with this one. We might get a few people to join team AMAZON for this, but most or all of them will only play in this and likely wont do anything with the MTDG.
That might be true but like I said that's perfectly fine with me. I would still rather have the game be in our forum... It is a team AMAZON game after all ;)

I dunno, I think we might actually get a few people who'd participate in AMAZON.
This could also be true. You and remake and link could all be right. The point is that it doesn't matter ATPG joined AMAZON just for the chat, so its OK if some people join just for the mafia game.

Well okay, who wants to recruit?

I'm near positive this game won't take off. Pus, some of the mafia players are on other MTDG teams.

I need more than 4 parties before I can start.

Top Bottom