[R&F] Amenities and Happiness Guide

Excellent guide. Makes me want to make a mod that makes rebellion a bigger system. And it definitely should be related to the loyalty system.

Nice guide! A few minor nitpicks:

- Kmer is misspelled
- In the War Weariness section, you say "Then home cities by size with same size cities having a random choice." I would say, "Then home cities by size, by largest first to the smallest; if multiple cities have the same size, one is chosen at random." Also if you have any more insights on War Weariness, like how it is calculated, if it's dependent upon unit deaths and where, etc. that'd be awesome :)
- I would also like to know whether the double War Weariness impact fighting Ghandi also doubles the CAP by which you can be unhappy due to war. So for instance, if a city 5 city can only have -2 unhappiness from war weariness, does that mean it can have -4 unhappineess from war wearinness from fighting Ghandi)?

A few minor nitpicks:
K, will sort
Also if you have any more insights on War Weariness, like how it is calculated, if it's dependent upon unit deaths and where, etc. that'd be awesome
In the war weariness thread I posted some results that indicated unit deaths are not affected by the city they are created from... this is not a WW thread though. That thread has the calculation.

- I would also like to know whether the double War Weariness impact
I will check this and post in the WW thread (located in my signature)

Top Bottom