Amenity Guide

[Vanilla] Amenity Guide

"Zoo (Entertainment Complex): +1 Amenity to each city center within 6 tiles (9 if you are the Suzerain of Toronto)."

So is it 6 tiles from the district or 6 tiles from the citycenter?
Great guide

Iron Angel submitted a new resource:

Amenity Guide - Amenity Guide

Read more about this resource...

One note, slight error in one part of the guide: this may have easily been changed since the post.
Retainers DOES get +1 amenity from Recon units being garrisoned inside the city.
civics run.png

Scout amenity.png

The guide has not been updated since early November 2016, and there have been many patches since then, so this guide is out of date in many important respects.

The author has not visited this site since shortly after the guide was posted, so I would presume not. Anyone should feel free to produce an R&F version of this guide.

This link shows how amenity distribution works with some examples, read from the post down a few posts
Amani and +4 amenities promotion

The author has not visited this site since shortly after the guide was posted, so I would presume not. Anyone should feel free to produce an R&F version of this guide.
OK boss, on its way

Alright - I have played CIv games ever since CIv 3 and I plainly just suck. I need all help I can get! :)
Will try and get the guide done this week for you. If you need help just ask in the forums, if that is to uncomfortable them message me but its a pretty friendly helpful forum.

Last edited:
Top Bottom