America All Uniques

America All Uniques 1.0

6357brussell

Chieftain
6357brussell submitted a new resource:

America All Uniques - Provides Teddy Roosevelt and the American Civ with all Uniques.

America All Uniques provides Teddy Roosevelt and the American civilization with the unique abilities, units, buildings and improvements from all civilizations.(Credit to chiphead as I only tweaked his Brazil mod for the American Civ. Kudos man:))

Installation:
  • Unzip to "..\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods"
  • It should create a folder named "America All Uniques"
  • Go to "Additional Content" and check the box near "Activate...

Read more about this resource...

America All Uniques-LavraMbanza is the same except for the removal of the Lavra and Mbanza districts sorting the big red exclamation mark error.

Attachments

• America All Uniques-LavraMbanza.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
America All Uniques-LavraMbanza-NoAztecs is the same except for the removal of the Lavra and Mbanza districts sorting the big red exclamation mark error without the Aztecs.

Attachments

• America All Uniques-LavraMbanza-NoAztecs.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
wow. that was fast and doubly satisfying. lol... that sounded wrong. thanks guys.

Very nice. If I may ask, how does one go about changing chiphead's original mod (or yours, for that matter) to a different nation/leader? Is it complex, or a relatively easy XML edit?

Message me and I will try and run ya thru it. Attention to detail is all ya need.:)

ok, its working perfectly except for one thing. power plants have the red exclamation point thing going on. do I need to reinstall?

http://www.nexusmods.com/civilisationvi/mods/1/? Try this mod, you can edit the leader and civ to play as whoever you like. You don't need the Aztec DLC and it don't have any of the graphic bugs. This is based off what others have said, I have not tried it yet.

Why do people post mods on that forum and not this forum? I know that website but didn't realize they had stuff for Civ6. There are a few cool mods in there, like slavery mod and extra starting unit mod.

ok, its working perfectly except for one thing. power plants have the red exclamation point thing going on. do I need to reinstall?

Have not had a chance to play to that point yet. May have to remove the Hansa District as well. Will take a look as soon as I can get away from work.

America All Uniques-NoDistricts-NoAztecs is the same except for the removal of the Lavra, Mbanza, Hansa, Street Carnival districts and the Electronics Factory Building sorting the big red exclamation mark error without the Aztecs.

America All Uniques-NoDistricts is the same except for the removal of the Lavra, Mbanza, Hansa, Street Carnival districts and the Electronics Factory Building sorting the big red exclamation mark error.

Attachments

• America All Uniques-NoDistricts-NoAztecs.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 225
  • America All Uniques-NoDistricts.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 250
America All Uniques-NoDistricts-NoAztecs is the same except for the removal of the Lavra, Mbanza, Hansa, Street Carnival districts and the Electronics Factory Building sorting the big red exclamation mark error without the Aztecs.

America All Uniques-NoDistricts is the same except for the removal of the Lavra, Mbanza, Hansa, Street Carnival districts and the Electronics Factory Building sorting the big red exclamation mark error.

The red exclamation issue is due to art definition combo from artdef document. The combination of unique district and building animation restrict and conflict each other. Thus, you can choose only one of two.
I suggest keep BUILDING_STAVE_CHURCH instead of DISTRICT_LAVRA, due to it has better state.
And it is fine to keep DISTRICT_HANSA, as long as no other unique building on it.

So i really want to like this mod, however i am wondering how people are starting their game? It has all the unique ablities listed but no way to scroll so you can click on start game. Anyone else had this problem? I'm running the most current version of the game.

So i really want to like this mod, however i am wondering how people are starting their game? It has all the unique abilities listed but no way to scroll so you can click on start game. Anyone else had this problem? I'm running the most current version of the game.
My start icon appears over the txt after a few mins. If it's not showing just hit the enter button and since it's the only one on the screen it should have the same effect as clicking.

button comes up after loading is done just like a non modded game.... just wait and be patient :)

Top Bottom