America: End of Days PBEM

Okay, so it's kinda my fault although more the computer's. I thought the turn I had re-sent got sent but it hadn't, so I re-sent the re-send, he got it now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Oh, wow. Hooray?

How many times did you send it anyway? :lol:

Guys, why don't you just sort things out already? We have just started this game and such a brazen
"I don't care" attitude :(

So who has the turn now?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It is DKM's turn.

Time since last upload: 838:59:59

It's very sad things went this way :( I was really excited and spend a lot of time testing and adjusting the game for PBEM...

I am very disappointed with the way this game died. Perhaps I should restart it with the people that care to play. Balancing PBEM game is no joke, so I would hate to see all my care wasted. Manuss, if you are still with me, mate I can find two motivated players to start this game over again with the same rules.

Excuse me? People that care to play? Just because I take a few days doesn't mean I don't care. The game can still go on, just give it more than a few seconds. DK has had troubles with computer overheating and I've sorted out my personal troubles.

Maybe we could recover DKVM's password? That way we could just continue...

P.S. You are a good debater! :rolleyes:

Guys, did someone upload his turn on PBEM tracker, because I've just received an email with the save. Was it you Tigranes? The odd thing is that the save still says May 1956, while we were already playing in june.

Yes, please ignore it. During those *ahem* seconds that passed since we last played this game I forgot what month we were at...

Why is Haile Selassie the leader of the Republic of Ethiopia?

Lol thanks Tigranes :p

To DKVM, he was best option without putting a lot of effort into a seemingly minor detail. What really grinds me is that I didn't realize Helmut Kohl was leader of Germany in the 80s :p

Lol thanks Tigranes :p

To DKVM, he was best option without putting a lot of effort into a seemingly minor detail. What really grinds me is that I didn't realize Helmut Kohl was leader of Germany in the 80s :p

You were going for not offending people by calling a real-life leader that wasn't universally hated the successor of Hitler; or does it bother you because you are supposed to know a lot about Germany? Still, I guess we find different things "minor." I would consider making him the leader of the Reich minor while considering making the Emperor of Ethiopia a president major. Still, that's how these things go, I suppose.

So how do all of you envision your country, country's politics, and country's leader when playing with the mod?

For right now all I can think about is an Easter present from CK:

Time since last upload: 91:28:08

DKMV, care to explain why are you holding this game for so long?

Time since last upload: 238:37:02

Oh, DKMV is here and watching this thread! I got a notification from tracker that you have played your turn, but alas, tracker stopped holding saves so please email me the file instead!

Oh, DKMV is here and watching this thread! I got a notification from tracker that you have played your turn, but alas, tracker stopped holding saves so please email me the file instead!

A-okay. I was wondering why you hadn't played your turn. I figured you had just gotten fed up with waiting.

Top Bottom