America: The Birth of a Dream

1. Ah did not know that

2. Well America will become independent in a glory of lead and fire

3. I'm downloading it now :D

Come members of the colonial congress! Vote on the issues of New England!

Aye

*Need moar letters*

The 1st Colonial Congress has Concluded!
The voting for whether or not to increase the governor's terms from four to six years has ended. The result is that the term will now be extended by two years until 1560 where the congress will reconvene to discuss the extension of this decision. This law is to take place immediately after the 1500 election and will apply to future governor until 1560.​

Extend term from six years to four years after the election of 1500.
Aye-3
Nay-1

Which Cabot for What: 1500​
Royalist Party:
Sir James Tyrrell, 45
Tyrrell falls back on his knowledge of diplomacy as an aristocratic member of society back in England to show that the best way to expand is peacefully. He suggests that the soldiers being stationed near the native settlement be moved South to settle the Carolinas to encourage the Indians to join New England in a more peaceful manner instead of relying on military strength. He also states New York should focus more on building itself up instead of producing products for sale in England.
Spoiler :

Expansionist Party:
John Cabot, 50
Cabot reiterates the need for military to increase New England's power so that native settlements can expand the power of the colony. Cabot also states that any immigrants be focused on New York City to create a stronger, centralized city. Cabot also states that if they do not have the funds to hire more soldier then he will instead send in the highly-trained troops to take the native settlement. Cabot once again states that America need a hard-line foreign policy with neighbors if they want to become truly powerful.
Spoiler :

Sebastian Cabot, 26
Sebastian is the son of the famed explorer, John Cabot. His policies are similar to his fathers but he takes a softer stance on the military. He believes the veteran soldiers are easily able to take the settlement on their own and that further purchases of more military are pointless and he also believes that New York must be developed and not used as a workhorse to pump out resources because if it is built up to be better now then when it is used to create resources for sale, it will be much more efficient. Sebastian is also much more mild-mannered than his father and is not as aggressive in his attempts to create a stronger New England.
Spoiler :

Royalist Party-1
Sir James Tyrrell-1
Expansionist Party-6
John Cabot-3
Sebastian Cabot-3

I watch this youtuber known as Markiplier and I love him and he plays games. Someone made an animated short of some things he said while playing a game and it kind of reminds me of what John Cabot is like :lol:
Careful, very mature language used.
Spoiler :

Sir James Tyrrell

Tyrrell
Spoiler :

Wow a three way tie, this is really interesting :lol:

I will allow two more hours for voting, then the polls will close.

Well if it stays a tie what will happen is Tyrrell will be no longer running because despite the fact that he himself also has 2 votes, the Expansionist Party has 4 in total.

45 more minutes for anyone to come in and break the three-way tie.

Ooo a newcomer :D And that is the only picture of him I found :p Also, you should vote to break the tie :D

Riding the coattails of Royal Tenenbaum I see. :joke:
Subbed and John Cabot

I am sort of following what RT did because this is also an American story. And unless clanky comes back and votes Sebastian in like 5 minutes John Cabot will be the new Governor!

Top Bottom