America: The Birth of a Dream

I change my vote to Sebastian Cabot

I really hope a candidate that I vote for originally will win once through this AAR. Not likely but it's nice to dream.

Which Cabot for What: 1500​
Royalist Party:
Sir James Tyrrell, 45
Tyrrell falls back on his knowledge of diplomacy as an aristocratic member of society back in England to show that the best way to expand is peacefully. He suggests that the soldiers being stationed near the native settlement be moved South to settle the Carolinas to encourage the Indians to join New England in a more peaceful manner instead of relying on military strength. He also states New York should focus more on building itself up instead of producing products for sale in England.
Spoiler :

Expansionist Party:
John Cabot, 50
Cabot reiterates the need for military to increase New England's power so that native settlements can expand the power of the colony. Cabot also states that any immigrants be focused on New York City to create a stronger, centralized city. Cabot also states that if they do not have the funds to hire more soldier then he will instead send in the highly-trained troops to take the native settlement. Cabot once again states that America need a hard-line foreign policy with neighbors if they want to become truly powerful.
Spoiler :

Sebastian Cabot, 26
Sebastian is the son of the famed explorer, John Cabot. His policies are similar to his fathers but he takes a softer stance on the military. He believes the veteran soldiers are easily able to take the settlement on their own and that further purchases of more military are pointless and he also believes that New York must be developed and not used as a workhorse to pump out resources because if it is built up to be better now then when it is used to create resources for sale, it will be much more efficient. Sebastian is also much more mild-mannered than his father and is not as aggressive in his attempts to create a stronger New England.
Spoiler :

Royalist Party-1
Sir James Tyrrell-1

Expansionist Party-6
John Cabot-3
Sebastian Cabot-3

With the polls now closed for the original three politicians, there will now be a revote. Everyone must revote, even if the person you chose is among the remaining two.

Revote
Expansionist Party-11
John Cabot-5
Sebastian Cabot-6

John Cabot

Sebastian Cabot

Your image for Tyrell is messed up.

Glad to see you joining in the story :D

Sebastian Cabot

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

SC FTW

Sent from my TROLOLOLOL using Tapatalk (Please disable the sig Manuss)

What a lively vote :lol:

Wow! So far an even larger turn-out then the original vote! And just by the way, I did not intend for the title to become so literal. :lol:

:confused: How is the title literal?

Because it's "Which Cabot for What" and the only two candidates are the two Cabots :p

Because it's "Which Cabot for What" and the only two candidates are the two Cabots :p

I wish it hadn't become so literal but apparently I'm the only royalist here thus I'm never going to get the candidate I want elected. This is even worse than being Communist in America: WYOH because I at least had you and Moai to back me up.

Top Bottom