America: The Birth of a Dream

WOOHOO! Death to all traitors to the crown. Also, let us mourn the loss of our native friends.

:lol: Love how you just cheered for the death of the current governor's father. That's certainly not going to get you executed or anything. :rolleyes:

Eh, they're both traitors. I wouldn't want either of them for governor.

Here begins the natives genocide...

How was it a conspiracy? :lol: And they aren't traitors, they love their king, just not as much as Tyrrell. And happy birthday Manuss :D

How was it a conspiracy?

Look at the facts. Sebastian was conversing with a known criminal just before the death of his father, John Cabot "volunteered" to lead an expedition back to England; obviously fearful of his son's criminal connections; no one actually witnessed John Cabot's death he was found dead after the storm, supposedly killed by the blunt force of a cannon, and the final piece of darning evidence: Sebastian was seen reveling in his own satisfaction upon hearing of the death of his own Father.

:lmao:

subbed

and Civ:Col eh?

Why yes it is :D

Look at the facts. Sebastian was conversing with a known criminal just before the death of his father, John Cabot "volunteered" to lead an expedition back to England; obviously fearful of his son's criminal connections; no one actually witnessed John Cabot's death he was found dead after the storm, supposedly killed by the blunt force of a cannon, and the final piece of darning evidence: Sebastian was seen reveling in his own satisfaction upon hearing of the death of his own Father.

For what I understand... sebastian is an ILLUMINATED :crazyeye:

How was it a conspiracy? :lol: And they aren't traitors, they love their king, just not as much as Tyrrell. And happy birthday Manuss :D

500th post :woohoo::woohoo::dance::dance::band::band::band: :banana: :banana:

I really don't understand that damn word in english. Illuminati in italian is the plural... so in english it doesn't have plural? Always the same?

Do you mean the secret group of people?

Yeah, there is no plural as there is only one Illuminati.

Thanks! now i know how to call properly my club

:lol:

Top Bottom