American Atheists Lose Fight to Keep 9/11 Cross from Museum

If I only had a buck every time you have hypocritically whined about it yourself. :lol:

You might have cab fare across town. Lunch maybe.

Anyone could retire from the profits of you doing it.

And you do know that there is no such word as "everytime", being a "professional writer" and all? :popcorn:

I said I have to write a lot; not that I was a 'professional writer'. But there is a big difference in drafting, writing and publishing a legal document as opposed to jamming in a few words on a video game forum.

But really, only anal self-absorbed dicks would make an issue of something like that on a forum like this. /ah well.

Yet more hyperbole and hypocrisy from the king of exaggeration and discussing others instead of the topic. Small wonder you are rationalizing and defending others doing the same.

I'd hardly call being a clerk "writing a lot". YMMV.

Left he who cast the fitst typo be the biggest dick. - Jesus

If this was a real proverb I would be screwed :D. I hate typos, but I make them so often I have just begun to subconsciously ignore them

I'd hardly call being a clerk "writing a lot". YMMV.

I'm a Paralegal you ass.

And yes, paralegals write documents that normally would be written by attorneys. Not that you would have any real knowledge of what a Paralegal does or doesnt do since it's a profession outside of your knowledge base.

Paralegals do legal research, legal writing and help save the asses of poor summer associates by telling them how to write a demand letter, compose an OPRA request and create an evidence table when the senior partner tells you to do it because your lawl school never teaches you practical things.

And when they find you in the office at 4 am they offer you a stiff drink because they feel bad for you. #neverforget

If this was a real proverb I would be screwed :D. I hate typos, but I make them so often I have just begun to subconsciously ignore them

I happily ignore them here on the forums. I mean...what's the point? Only the true jerks are the ones that make issues of it in the first place.

It was pretty bad when I was in school too. Whenever someone wanted my advice on a paper, I couldn't bring myself to correct typos and I always felt embarrassed then when after they got their grade back that I hadn't noticed it before.

But yea, on a lax forum as this, there simply isn't any point to pointing out typos - its just a douche move

What would have happened had the wreckage somehow formed a menorah or an other religious symbol? Also don't forget that the cross is a symbol of death. It normally would be very weird to be associated with death.

wait, isnt the cross supposed to be a symbol of ressurection?

Paralegals do legal research, legal writing and help save the asses of poor summer associates by telling them how to write a demand letter, compose an OPRA request and create an evidence table when the senior partner tells you to do it because your lawl school never teaches you practical things.

And when they find you in the office at 4 am they offer you a stiff drink because they feel bad for you. #neverforget
How many of those things do you think an Army clerk who files the paperwork to prosecute soldiers for various things like violation of DADT does?

I happily ignore them here on the forums. I mean...what's the point? Only the true jerks are the ones that make issues of it in the first place.
You mean as Patroklos continues to do with my use of quotes, but you don't say a word about it?

What you have done yourself in the past by claiming I misused common words, and even falsely claimed I used bad grammar when I hadn't?

Keep up those good old blatant double standards by incessantly continuing your own "true jerkish" posting style, while even supporting others who do the same. :goodjob:

How many of those things do you think an Army clerk who files the paperwork to prosecute soldiers for various things like violation of DADT does?

Quite a bit. Except for the 4 am thing. The army may get more done before 9 am then most people get done all day, but the work ethic after noon drops off a fair amount (or so I am told).

that's symbols of fertility.

Clerks dont do that. Paralegals do that.

Let me sum it up for you in a way you can grasp. I'll make over 100k this year. Simple clerks dont make over 100k a year. Simple clerks dont even make 30k a year. Do the math.

You mean as Patroklos continues to do with my use of quotes, but you don't say a word about it?

I don't really care what Pat does. If it's toward you, most likely it's justified....and that holds true for anyone else in the forum directing stuff your way as well.

What you have done yourself in the past by claiming I misused common words, and even falsely claimed I used bad grammar when I hadn't?

I have only EVER done this after some douchebag (in this case YOU) comes at me first like the moronic grammar Nazi they are. In other words, the context of this is you tried to troll me first over being a 'clerk' and then for using bad grammar (and yes, we both know this is true because you do it all the time). The irony of the thing is that almost every single time, the douchbag that goes grammar Nazi also makes the occasional grammar/writing mistake as well. Which is why those that do it are the worst of hypocrites to be found around the forums.

Keep up those good old blatant double standards by incessantly continuing your own "true jerkish" posting style, while even supporting others who do the same. :goodjob:

Amazing.

Quite a bit. Except for the 4 am thing. The army may get more done before 9 am then most people get done all day, but the work ethic after noon drops off a fair amount (or so I am told).

Depends on your unit of assignment and what project you are currently working on. I've working weeks of 12 to 16 hour days in order to meet a mission.

You also still have to do all the soldier things as well remember, so sometimes you day is split up between doing case management work, and then off to clean weapons, to the range, or perform motor stables or some other type of training event thats been planned.

I can't believe someone is bragging about their salary here. Did you just get out of college? Come on. Stay on topic.

I can't believe someone is bragging about their salary here. Did you just get out of college? Come on. Stay on topic.

It's called playing to your audience. Form does not grasp the difference in a senior Paralegal and a mere clerk. So i've expressed it in a way that he can actually understand the difference. I'd use a crayon, except thats kind of impossible in this instance.

And no, I don't go around bragging about my salary generally. In fact, that's probably the first time i've ever mentioned anything like that in years and years of posting here.

So ease up there Francis. It's all about context.

Anyways, I find the fetishization of 9/11 ridiculous. It is a historical event, sure. But it's hardly important, unless you consider its use as an excuse for imperialist wars important. Guess we should worship cross-shaped pieces of the USS Maine as well :lol:

I think you're the first person that suggested we actually worship it.

Top Bottom