American Civil War

techumseh

Deity

Attachments

• ACW v.2.0.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 161
From the readme:

When a city is captured and 'city walls' are lost, the human player must rebuild them immediately. There is no cost to so. The exception is Confederate controlled cities when the Confederates control the wonder 'Rebel Defenses' (Great Wall) in Atlanta. In this case, all Confederate cities automatically have city walls.

We can solve this by adding 00000011 after the last comma on the city walls line. Attached is a rules file with the fix. These can no longer be destroyed on capture or sold.

Attachments

• Rules.txt
    48.3 KB · Views: 76
And here is my first turn save file. Nothing moves. Gonna to attack Ft. Sumter, Johnny Reb? I double dog dare ya! :yup:

Perhaps he'll surprise you and go for Washington, DC, first instead... :p

Fort Sumpter was attacked! Statues are commissioned that will undoubtedly last a thousand years!

Attachments

• 1861janRebel.zip
    66.8 KB · Views: 83
We await your onslaught.

Attachments

• 1861febRebel.zip
    67.8 KB · Views: 89
The Union has proceeded to occupy the so-called "Neutral States", starting with an advance into Kentucky and West Virginia. Louisville, Frankfort, Lexington and Wheeling are taken. The Civilized Indians join the Confederate cause. Harper's Ferry is captured from the Confederates after a brisk fight.

Attachments

• 1861febU.rar
    51.4 KB · Views: 81
Minor skirmishes.

Attachments

• 1861aprRebel.zip
    69.9 KB · Views: 79
Huntington and Lawrence are captured. We avenge our general by killing a Union one near Lexington.

Attachments

• 1861mayRebel.zip
    70.1 KB · Views: 73
Not much news - one infantry is killed near a river. Sorry, I keep forgetting the reporting lua options aren't available so I need to keep better track!

Attachments

• 1861juneRebel.zip
    70.5 KB · Views: 91
The two cities I've captured have the walls preserved - also the two I captured this turn (Springfield IL and Champaign) retained walls.

This will probably be my last turn of the night, so no rush to play.

Attachments

• 1861julyRebel.zip
    71 KB · Views: 75
Top Bottom