[BNW] American Domination + (JFD's Lincoln Edition)

Lenin1870

Chieftain
Now I'm combining American Domination made by Envoy and The USA (Lincoln) made by JFD for personal purpose. I have a question about this work.

First, I want to upload this on Steam Workshop, but I think it needs permission from JFD. Could I get permission from JFD? Unfortunately, I couldn't contact with Envoy. So, I will seek only JFD's permission for now.

Second, my attempt to combine two mods does not go well. I faced an error. DOM screen and US Map screen don't replace Lincoln's things. I'm hoping you can assist me with issues.

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    99.4 KB · Views: 93
  • American Domination + (JFD's Lincoln Edition) (v 1).zip
    19.8 MB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Well, I changed the systems of mod. So DOM screen and pregame map issue are solved. Instead, I got a new problem. The regular America UUs could be put on the unit list of Lincoln's America. Please help.

Attachments

• JFD_AmericaLincoln_GameDefines.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
I'm not sure what it is you are even asking.

Though I can say that the "TRIGGER" code will not work to add the Minuteman and the B17 to the list of units usable by 'CIVILIZATION_JFD_AMERICA_LINCOLN' unless your SQL file is executed before some other file that deletes the unique units of America from table Civilization_UnitClassOverrides and then that other file re-adds these units as unique units for America.

SQL triggers do not execute on code that is already within the game database when the trigger is read by the game from within an SQL file.

I'm not sure what it is you are even asking.

Though I can say that the "TRIGGER" code will not work to add the Minuteman and the B17 to the list of units usable by 'CIVILIZATION_JFD_AMERICA_LINCOLN' unless your SQL file is executed before some other file that deletes the unique units of America from table Civilization_UnitClassOverrides and then that other file re-adds these units as unique units for America.

SQL triggers do not execute on code that is already within the game database when the trigger is read by the game from within an SQL file.
Okay. Therefore, Do you mean I have to find another way? I hope that you inform a new method. Also, I reach another issue. I show "CIVILIZATION_JFD_AMERICA_LINCOLN" does not exist in Civilizations" in my database.log. In my opinion, it is a problem that arises from the lack of awareness of the Civilizations in JFD_AmericaLincoln_GameDefines. Do you know the specific cause of this issue? I hope it is resolved.

Attachments

• American Domination + (JFD's Lincoln Edition) (v 1).zip
    19.9 MB · Views: 122
  • Logs.zip
    141.8 KB · Views: 98
Top Bottom