American Independence War 1775 - 1783

Attachments

• LeaderheadIroquois.jpg
    LeaderheadIroquois.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 836
Last edited:
Got it, played it, loved it. Fantastic Scenario. Thank you for making. Played as the Americans, the only problem was GB continually razing cities as the noraze.exe file that came in the download wouldn't work for me. Just going to re-download and see if it will work. Other than that, best scenario I've gotten and played thus far.

It says- binkw32.dll is missing from my system.

Last edited:
I downloaded the American Independence War Folder, but where do I find these folders: Units1.rar & Units2.rar?

On the first page, look for all the attachments. The first two are the units.

Not sure, if this is useful, but here I go.
To get the scenario working I took these steps. Many will already know how it is done, but maybe some passed it over, not knowing how to proceed.
1 - download the rar file for the scenario on page 1 and the unit1/unit2 rar files.
2 - unzip the three files in any folder or location. I tend to put all dl files into one place with sub folders.
3 - copy or cut and paste the scenario to the conquest scenario folder.
4 - copy all the folders within the unit1 and unit2 folders to the scenario folder.
5 - copy the biq of the scenario from that folder to it parent folder (named Scenario).

Now you can play it by selecting it from the Civ-Content of the game menu. Given that I will be 75 next month, I may have screwed this up, but I hope not. Anyway someone will correct me, if I did.

Last edited:
Playing as Vermont Republic you can win a lot of British cities early, but then you get severely hampered with no navy, and no cavalry. Is that the intent? I realize they didn't play a huge part in the revolution.

Hello Tigris of Gaul.

You are right. I gave the Vermont Republic no Navy, because they would invade Canada than. The Green Mountain Boy replaces the Cavalry (Movement = 2).

Top Bottom