American Leader #2

TheArchduke

Feeling at home..
Under description, the Rough Rider seems slated to be only avaiable if Teddy leads them. Funny they should include this before the 2nd leader is announced.

Norway also has that with vikingship and they surely are not getting another guy.

But america has many known leaders so they probably get one anyway. When was the last time Jefferson was in civ? He's be my guy.

Agreed, wonder if TJ would get a Revolution era unit or a University/Campus upgrade?

Norway also has that with vikingship and they surely are not getting another guy.

But america has many known leaders so they probably get one anyway. When was the last time Jefferson was in civ? He's be my guy.

Unless they are duplicating leader capitals, America #2 has to either be Washington or Adams.

I really think people are getting too carried away with the different leader different capital thing. Some leaders will have different capitals where it is flavorful. Others will not.

I really think people are getting too carried away with the different leader different capital thing. Some leaders will have different capitals where it is flavorful. Others will not.

It seems to me like a really crazy thing to design around. No Lincoln? No Napoleon? No Churchill or Elizabeth? No Caesar? Pretty lame.

Unless they are duplicating leader capitals, America #2 has to either be Washington or Adams.
I think we will almost certainly see duplicate capitals, as otherwise it would severely limit leader options for many civs, including England, France, and the US

And you could conceivably have Jefferson's capital in Richmond or Charlottesville, though I'd much prefer Washington (and to avoid getting hung up on a 'different capitals' rule in general)

Top Bottom