1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

American Riflemen M-Unit

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-Figure Units' started by KUSANG, Jan 29, 2005.

1. KUSANG

KUSANG Chieftain

From WWII scenario of Conquests. These onese I didn't put much effort into. I threw it together randomly. This means timing and positioning are all pretty much random with some exceptions of when I wasn't feeling impatient. I didn't not do the Italian Infantry.. just cuz I didn't like their hat. Hope you like it.

Attached Files:

2. KUSANG

KUSANG Chieftain

3. Bluemofia

Bluemofia F=ma

Personally, I find that pic a bit silly, with the back cheering as their comrades fall dead.

:p

4. KUSANG

KUSANG Chieftain

uh.. yes that's the flic that was used in the victory. But in the victory pose they put their arms back down. Not in the death pose. Having your arms up like that is the universal sign of "I surrender, please don't shoot." That is, well, if I haven't been mistaken after all my days living in society.
    yes the next thing I'll probably see from someone is Americans don't surrender cuz Americans are brave, if you don't believe it it's in the national anthem! Well, if every country lived according to their national anthem, everybody would be heros.

5. Bluemofia

Bluemofia F=ma

But they usually drop their weapons when they surrender...

6. KUSANG

KUSANG Chieftain

Then think of it as being sneaky. They're not really surrendering, just waiting for a chance to catch their captors off guard. Which they'll never get, but people try anyways. Whatever.

7. greenman1234

greenman1234 Usless Information King

these are great units, your allways doing a good job. btw could you make me a hoplite phalax unit?