American Riflemen M-Unit

KUSANG

Chieftain
From WWII scenario of Conquests. These onese I didn't put much effort into. I threw it together randomly. This means timing and positioning are all pretty much random with some exceptions of when I wasn't feeling impatient. I didn't not do the Italian Infantry.. just cuz I didn't like their hat. Hope you like it.

Attachments

• Image5.bmp
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,847
Personally, I find that pic a bit silly, with the back cheering as their comrades fall dead.

:p

uh.. yes that's the flic that was used in the victory. But in the victory pose they put their arms back down. Not in the death pose. Having your arms up like that is the universal sign of "I surrender, please don't shoot." That is, well, if I haven't been mistaken after all my days living in society.
yes the next thing I'll probably see from someone is Americans don't surrender cuz Americans are brave, if you don't believe it it's in the national anthem! Well, if every country lived according to their national anthem, everybody would be heros.

But they usually drop their weapons when they surrender...

Then think of it as being sneaky. They're not really surrendering, just waiting for a chance to catch their captors off guard. Which they'll never get, but people try anyways. Whatever.

these are great units, your allways doing a good job. btw could you make me a hoplite phalax unit?

Top Bottom