American Uprising - Signup Thread

I'm opening another 4-man unit for the Europeans and other people in strange timezones who want to play this game but don't think they can. ENLIST!

-Magnive(Mercenary)
-Hoplitejoe(Mercenary)

Armory Enhancements:

Universal:

Spoiler :
MP5: Submachinegun. Primary weapon. 55GP. Comes with one clip.
-MP5 Clip: One clip of MP5 rounds. 10GP.
AK47: Basic assault rifle. Primary weapon. 45GP. Comes with one clip.
AK74: Medium assault rifle. Primary weapon. 60GP. Comes with one clip.
-AK Clip: One clip of rounds for AK47 or AK74. 10GP.
SR25: Cheap sniper rifle. 75 GP. Secondary weapon. Comes with one clip.
-SR25 Clip: One clip of SR25 rounds. 15GP.
RPG-7: El cheapo rocket launcher. Comes with one Rocket Propelled Grenade and one AT rocket. 80GP.
-Rocket Propelled Grenade: Anti-infantry rocket. 25GP.
-AT Rocket: Anti-tank rocket. 35GP.

American-Unique:
Spoiler :
Gas Grenade: Grenade that releases toxic cloud. 30GP. Support weapon.

Federation-Unique:
Spoiler :
UAV: Airborne vehicle controlled through CBL. 70GP. Support weapon.

-L

Name: Klaus Störtebeker (Nicknamed The Captain)
Place of Origin: Germany
Affiliation: Mercenary
Stats:
Physical: 11
Mental: 5
Charisma: 11
Armaments:
MP5 55GP X2
MP5 Clip 10GP X4
Grenade X2
Combat Knife
Biography: Born in Wismar 1981 to a poor family Klaus quickly learnt that the only way to get by in this world is by being thuggish and tough. After spending many of his formative years hanging out with the wrong sort of people, becoming an alcoholic and getting into countless fights Klaus decide a conventional job may not be for him. Shortly after his 18th birthday he joined a crew of pirates who spent their time hijacking ships in the northern sea. During one particularly nasty fight he lost an eye (although rumour has it he cut it out himself to add to the pirate look) it is not coincidence that shortly after he became captain. From that point onwards he began to gain a minor notability which lead him to move from pirating the north sea to the US coast where ships were less well defended. Noticing the current tension in the America's and else where Klaus decided to hang up the Jolly Rodger and head inland to see if there was any fighting to do and if there was any one who would pay him to do it.

210+36=246

sell Stella AA missile launcher, and both Stella rockets(50,20,20)

336GP

buy: Comet(150GP) free missiles: 2xAA Rocket
buy: 2x Comet AT missiles(40GP)
buy: 3xFrag Grenade(60GP)
buy: X22 clip(15GP)
=265GP

336-265=71GP

I, MAJOR Salazar, have taken Fort McNair with the aid of Zered Spy. This is another strike against the foreign oppressors that are the Federation!

Long. Live. America!

Im sorry Sonereal! LH seems to have changed the times on me :(. Or he might've simply forgot to tell me, or it might have been spur of the moment. IDK.

Buying 2 Stella rockets, and a grenade.

Should I buy? How many points do I have? Can I buy UAV's from Command and Control? Do UAV's have any effects on CP?

And led by Captain Nantz but assisted by Captains Spy and Smith, FA forces have absolutely annihilated the federation force sent to attack from Bollings AFB. Victory has been achieved once again!

Buying 2 M24 clips.

100 GP

I buy a combat Knife 10GP
2 M60 clips 30GP
1 AT-4 Rocket 30GP
3 claymores 30GP

0GP left

And led by Captain Nantz but assisted by Captains Spy and Smith, FA forces have absolutely annihilated the federation force sent to attack from Bollings AFB. Victory has been achieved once again!

Hey, it was my plan we used, and me whom fired the finishing shots. :p

Should I buy? How many points do I have? Can I buy UAV's from Command and Control? Do UAV's have any effects on CP?

Not sure about GP - but the UAV is equipment, so it costs no CP. And sure you can use a UAV from Command and Control.

Mechaerik has been promoted to a Captain at the recommendation of Captain Rove. You now have 35CP + CHA.

FA mission at 9PM EST tomorrow. Fed mission at 1:30PM EST tomorrow if you can make it.

-L

'Lurkers International' Headlines: American Extremists Continue Rampage! See page 6 for details...

DT
Lurkin' :hide:

buy 2 claymores(20gp)=51gp

How many GP do I have?

Well, I've finally cooked up my character. I supose this is technically joining, but I probably wont be that active for the next week or so.

Behold: LORD CRUMPET THE YOUNGER!!! :mischief:

LORD CRUMPET said:
Name: Lord Crumpet (the Younger)
Born: South Crumpetshire, Britain
Alleigance: FOR BRITAIN AND THE EMPIRE Federation

Stats:physical-7
Mental-11
Charisma-9

Bio: Lord Crumpet the younger is the newest member of the ancient Crumpet Family. The family can trace its root back to the celts who inhabitted britain before the Romans came. Lord Crumpet follows ancient family tradions (also know as THE WAY LIFE IS) to the letter, and as such recently joined the British Federation army. This is also a role he follows in a pre-determined way, doing his best to remain both an officer and a gentleman and a classic Brit. Crumpet requested an assignment to America to deal with 'those darn colonials,' hoping to follow in the footsteps of his revered ancestor Lord Crumpet the 1697th, who had been made a Brigadier fighting against rebelling american Nationalists. Lord Crumpet remains a feverent British Patriot, and seems determined to refer to the Federation as 'the Empire' as he continues through life, completely oblivious to peoples reactions to this. FOR BRITAIN AND THE EMPIRE!!!

Equipment: X22-75gp
USP-25gp
Knife-10gp
2 x22 clips-30gp
Flashbang grenade-35gp
Fragmentation grenade-20gp
USP clip-5gp

DT
LORD CRUMPET :coffee:

Top Bottom