Americans: Who are you voting for?

Which of these presidential candidated do you support for 2004?

• George W. Bush

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Howard Dean

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Joe Lieberman

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Carol Mosley-Braun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Kerry

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Dick Gephart

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Al Sharpton

• Wesley Clark

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Dennis Kucinich

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • John Edwards

• Ralph Nader

• Other

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
Clark, the most reasonable of the democrats

Well, I'm not old enough to vote yet, but if I could, I'd stick with Dubya. ;)

I like Clark's positions on a lot of the big subjects such as education, the economy, and Iraq. I believe his background gave him experience in dealing with military hierarchy (of course) and also dealing with people from foreign nations in a cohesive manner (Kosovo).

He's a moderate, just like I am.

Then again Clark wanted to attack the Russian troops in Pristina airport during the Kosovo war. So much for "reasonable". Luckily his subordinate generals disobeyed orders, realizing his unreasonability.

I won't have a hand in the primary [I, too, would vote Clark, to encourage Dean to take him on as VP], but I'm voting for whichever Dem makes it - which hopefully means a Dean-Clark or Clark-Dean ticket.

I like Dean, not so sure about Clark. He seems a little iffy to me, like how he's switched positions on the war and avoided the topic.

But I suppose he might make a nice VP.

Sys: yes, ideologically Nader is closest to my views, but he hasn't got a left-leaning reporter's chance in the White House. Or a snowball's chance in Hell - whichever metaphor you prefer ;)

Did you see those 2000 bumper-stickers? Gush and Bore make me want to Ralph! :lol:

I don't like any of the demo. candidates most of them say that they are for the war but at the sametime against it :crazyeye: and I will NEVER vote for G.W. Bush

I guess I would probably vote for the demo. candidate that wins the primary.

Originally posted by Sobieski II
Then again Clark wanted to attack the Russian troops in Pristina airport during the Kosovo war. So much for "reasonable". Luckily his subordinate generals disobeyed orders, realizing his unreasonability.
I'm not going to pull a magical defense of everything out of my rear like many Bush (and some Dean) people do. Both sides there were playing rough and it's good the situation simmered down. However, overall, he ran the operation extremely well, don't you agree?

Top Bottom