An idea for Spain

yanks

Chieftain
I don't know if anyone has ever thought of this before, but instead of settling Madrid with your first settler and making that your capital, settling Cadiz as the capital and then also Zaragoza and Santiago. That way instead of having 1 great city and a couple of okay cities, you could have three good if not great cities which are capable of churning out conquistadors in 4 turns in the Renaissance era.

Thoughts?

Can you tell me how to make a screenshot?

I just learned this the other day. You hit print screen key at the top right area of your keyboard.

Úmarth;6475772 said:
...welcome to the internet yanks and lamppost.

Yea pardon my ignorance but I have absolutely no clue what you mean. :confused:

Yea pardon my ignorance but I have absolutely no clue what you mean. :confused:

I think he means welcome to CFC forums. Same goes for me.:)

So I did that, now I've made the screenshot, but how do I get it here?

Me, I settle Lisbon as my capital (so Portugal can't flip me), Toledo, Barcelona and Madrid (one block north) and get the fish in the northwestern corner just to block France from going to the New World (if I haven't collapsed them already by 1500). 5 great cities. :lol:

You can upload screenshots to free online photo account thingies. I use photobucket, but some people use other services.

Oh, and the screenshots folder should be in the civ folder, somewhere around the directory where your saves would be I think.

I don't know if anyone has ever thought of this before, but instead of settling Madrid with your first settler and making that your capital, settling Cadiz as the capital and then also Zaragoza and Santiago. That way instead of having 1 great city and a couple of okay cities, you could have three good if not great cities which are capable of churning out conquistadors in 4 turns in the Renaissance era.

Thoughts?

I don't know why but I even feel awkward about moving Beijing one tile east when I play as them lol so I won't be doing that.

I always have madrid but invade lisboa later. Then again I almost always invade the neatherlands as Spain, and get Germany if I think its weak enough ;).

Top Bottom