1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Analysing/Advice on your Games

Discussion in 'Strategy Section' started by Milae, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Milae

Milae Chieftain

Am starting a new series (on Youtube) where people can send in their games to me and I will give my thoughts on how I would proceed with the game and what I think they have done right/wrong up until that point.

Anyone interested feel free to send me your save files either by replying to this thread or by sending me a message by clicking on my name and then 'start a conversation'.

Uploading your save file by attaching it to your message:
    Located at: Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\ModdedSaves\single

Starting save would also be useful if you have that. If it is your most recent game there should be an initial save in the 'auto' folder in the same location.

Useful information:

1. Which Patch are you using?
    2. Using any other Mods which affect savegame compatibility?
    3. Game settings: Difficulty, Game Speed, Map type etc.
    4. Feel free to leave as long or short description of your game as you want.
    5. Is there anything specific you would like me to talk about?
    6. Would you like to be anonymous? (I will use your forum name otherwise)

Seiryuuuu, Cokolwiek and CppMaster like this.
  2. Cokolwiek

Cokolwiek Prince

Let's start this, because I have a well-documented game at my disposal.

Culture's in the sinkhole, happens. I've kinda been neglectful on culture on purpose to evaluate how the Netherlands' UA can fare. I'm usually extremely focused on culture and was able to win, so this time I made myself science and diplomatic focused.

1. April 12, I'll send you install on PM. I've played it with a modification of that gave a boost to AI warmongering but it should let you play. If not I send you the file I changed.
    2. This one. It changes nothing, only adding new religion icons. I also use Aqinu's UI mod but it should let you play without it.
    3. Deity, standard speed, standard size, continents, 8 civs, 16 city-states, no events.
    4. In the photojournal.
    5. How to deal with such a damn snowballer like Ahmad. He has all the world's wonders and I think peaceful tradition against him is a nightmare. Also I would like you to talk in detail how you judge my decisions that game when it comes to religion, to policies, to wonders, late cities setting and general development.
    6. Of course not.