And I thought it was impossible...

King
Wow, I've beated prince-level game!! :dance:

I know for core players it isn't biggie but fo me it is! I mean, I thought it was for me impossible thing to do but I've done it. Yeah :yeah:

Just like I thought Monarch was impossible in c3c. Domination victory 1848AD :D

Hmm I think I have to start new game just for make sure it wasn't accident :D Though now I had God of war on my side. Happened something weird things. Couple of wins with under 30% and withdrawed several times with catapults.

grats!!!!!! any first is a big fat huge thing you can be proud of as far as i'm concerned :). then again, i'm a permanoob not a core player so i hardly count *giggle*. but :goodjob: from me!

which leader were you?

Hey thanks :)
With Ragnar. Actually when I start to think about it, it was fairly easy. I won even I made few mistakes. Seems that AI is pretty mercyful at this level.
Perhaps Monarch would be something to look forward after a little while... :mischief:

Have to add that I won with one SOD. Units became really killers after a few war. With updates I didn't had to sacrifice siege units anymore when I captured cities. Great generals are quite cool if you're warmonger :D

WOOHOO!

:goodjob: CONGRATZ:goodjob:

I too am embarking on a Prince Level game...My first one. I hope I do well...

Thank you all. My map was small one continent. I don't like tinker with ships and I think it's best way to learn game mechanics at harder levels. Notes I've took from my recent game, with ragnar again :D You can intimidate AI pretty easily if you're powerfull enough. Cashed about 500gp and one tech in one turn from different leaders :D One got . .. .. .. .. .ed so much he started war. Seems puny opponent though :mischief:

Top Bottom