Angkor Wat

KingKong76

Warlord
It seems that in pretty much every multiplayer game Ive watched on youtube so far Angkor Wat is banned... along side with some other wonders and civs wich I understand why. BUT?! Why the hell Angkor Wat? Is there any combos I cant figure out that would give an overwhelming advantage?

I dont think I've ever played with it banned. But with the NQ mod it is fairly powerful. In the normal game though its a pretty weak wonder imo.

It seems that in pretty much every multiplayer game Ive watched on youtube so far Angkor Wat is banned... along side with some other wonders and civs wich I understand why. BUT?! Why the hell Angkor Wat? Is there any combos I cant figure out that would give an overwhelming advantage?

If u play with the NQ mod (it is a balancing mod for multiplayer and since it is used by nearly all high lv multiplayer players u see it on your youtube games)
Ankor Wat gives a Free University

That alowes u to skip on education for a longer time and still be fine in tech

The Reason it is geting banned is with others that it is to powerfull if u can use a GE from finishing liberty to get it and then go Crossbows and muskets before education and still be fine in tech

If u play with the NQ mod (it is a balancing mod for multiplayer and since it is used by nearly all high lv multiplayer players u see it on your youtube games)
Ankor Wat gives a Free University

That alowes u to skip on education for a longer time and still be fine in tech

The Reason it is geting banned is with others that it is to powerfull if u can use a GE from finishing liberty to get it and then go Crossbows and muskets before education and still be fine in tech

Ohhh crap! indeed! Free University change a lot!
Since you dont need education for that Univesity to be up and running right?

More and more I watch MP games... more I realize Im not ready and that Diety s a pretty easy level!! :p

Play MP even if you aren't that ready. You improve way faster against actual players than AI. I personally regret how long I spent in single player before trying multiplayer. If you are bad then you'll just have to deal with losing for a while, but its worth it if you really wanna get good at this game.

Top Bottom