1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Animal Crossing Mafia - Starting August 20th at 7 PM PST

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Dolbster, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Deity

You go man! I'll be cheering for you.
    See, that's what I mean...you don't have to do that. If you are putting in more than your mind can be bothered to process, just stop and work with what you've got. Like HK said, work on the wolfiest thing on just the current page if that's all you have the time or inclination to look at. If it fits into a pattern, or doesn't fit into a pattern, that will be made obvious from other people responding who have read different pages than you have. If there's anything super connected relevant they can point it out. I just played a game at another site where I totally skipped pages by the dozens...and I was still recognized as towny town town, threat to wolves extraordinaire, and got sent off to DVC to watch the team I had helped push win the game for me. Reading, or even just looking at, everything may feel compulsory, but it really is optional.

2. IAmNanook

IAmNanook Warlord

Yeh just read what you’re able to, and focus on the people around at the same time as you if you don’t have time to catch up.

that’s how I usually play on most sites and it works reasonably well.

3. Villager

Villager Prince

Put me in!

Timsup2nothin, nutella23 and Rakkoon like this.
  4. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Deity

Welcome to CFC Villager!

Bold username!

You look familiar...

5. JohannaK

JohannaK Heroically Clueless

Pffft, I have been playing this game for almost ten years and your stupid postcounts wont wont me switch!

Stupid yung'uns with their stupid ways.

6. hollowkatt

hollowkatt King

Very Familiar...

7. Synsensa

Synsensa Deity Retired Moderator

Sorry, Dolby and Bianca. I'll have to stay in subs. I'm only just now getting a little better. I have to get through over 260,000 words by the end of the month. I just won't have the focus needed to be remotely helpful as a full player. I'll sub in if needed, but probably best to put me on the bottom of the consideration list for that too.

ETA: I'm pretty sure taraa is a spambot and not a real player. They've already had a bunch of posts deleted in the Civ section of the site. But I'm only 90% certain of that.

topsecret and Askthepizzaguy like this.
  8. Askthepizzaguy

Askthepizzaguy Know the Dark Side

I'm actually pretty sure that it's just a person who posts a lot like a spambot does, who was removed from the War of the Princes thread as well and is trying to ban dodge.

Additionally, that's not the only account that is doing it. Both have been reported.

Bye, Warman.

9. Askthepizzaguy

I'm not in, by the way. Pizza needs a break from woof hunting.

Spoiler :
    But when people try to cheat and break a mafia game by double inning it, or troll and post nationalist / cultural / racist supremacist nonsense, I will continue to be a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

10. Dolbster

Dolbster Emperor

Fyi we had been alerted to the issue beforehand, but we've both been fairly busy but had resolved to do an independent investigation of ourselves into certain players identities. It appears that Taraa has been permanently banned so that issue has been resolved

There are three people whose identities we couldn't definitively link to established people elsewhere on our own: Shogun, Zec Chelovek, and Villager. Based on the few posts that Zec has made, particularly with regard to how he's spoken in them, I'm fairly sure they aren't multi-accounting. Villager we haven't had the opportunity to discuss, but I kinda can tenuously link them to a certain person on MU based on their avatar, but I'm straight up not sure and would appreciate knowing who @Villager is before the game starts.

Signups will be closing August 19th

If Shogun can establish themself as not a certain person's alt (showing me where they're or have been recently active on another forum, mafia or otherwise, as an example) before signup's close on the 19th I'll allow them back in. Both Villager and Shogun can tell us privately if they wish

11. Takhisis

Takhisis Jinping, wer fragt uns?

I did this in the sodding French mafia game and the sodding Bourgignons sodding nightkilled me so it's not a sodding recommendation I'm going to sodding make.

Askthepizzaguy and Rakkoon like this.
  12. nutella23

nutella23 Warlord

HYYYYYYYYPE

13. Takhisis

Tim wanted a subforum started in MU to find all CFCers, rule them all and in the darkness bind them, and instead all we have done so far is get a few dozen people from MU to come here, make new accounts, and sign up for games.

:assimilate:

Askthepizzaguy likes this.
  14. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Deity

Just imagine how grateful the administration must be for all these new members I've brought in!

Oh.

Yeah.

Nevermind.

Askthepizzaguy likes this.
  15. Takhisis

Hi everyone, we've been discussing musical tastes with Ace Marvel and we agree that this is his favourite track:

16. Ace Marvel

Ace Marvel Emperor

Actually I love that song!! El gato voladoooor! memories

17. Dolbster

Dolbster Emperor

Villager established they're identity with me to give an update on this. They were moved to the playerlist

hollowkatt and Askthepizzaguy like this.
  18. Askthepizzaguy

Update: they were both Warman.

Without any doubt. Hard, hard evidence found.

That's 3/3 guesses in what, two weeks? I only have 13 years experience dealing with this particular person. What do I know? Heh.

Don't double sign up to games in order to cheat and ruin everyone else's fun. Don't post white supremacist nonsense. Don't ban evade.

It's really that simple. I'm not the one banning you, I'm an ordinary Gothamite with an exceptionally expensive mansion. The courts aren't owned by me.

You'd have been fine being SGB and playing the game out. The instant you inned with a second account, you proved to me you haven't changed.

Cheaters never win. I've got years of experience being a mod and I don't need your IP address to read your posts that say "I'm obviously Warman trolling and sabotaging like I always do".

I don't need mod powers to read. your. posts.

nutella23 and Winston Hughes like this.
  19. Rakkoon

Rakkoon Prince

Double sign-ups...now that's hard to replicate in real live games...

Askthepizzaguy and topsecret like this.
  20. Askthepizzaguy

If they can pull that off, I say, let em.

That would be impressive. I'd tip my hat.