Animal Crossing Mafia - Town Wins

I regret not knowing how to find the homepage and the moderator on duty before game started now. that 2min wait is agony.

in my defense been busy with some rl things so I just didn't get to figuring it out.

not sure who I should vote to get the lost and found item. :/

not sure who I should vote to get the lost and found item. :/
In a completely disinterested manner I suggest that you vote: Takhisis. :)

I've never played this Animal Crossing thing, so I must say that Ace Marvel looks even crazier than usual when he doesn't have biancasbotique to tether himself to.

And also that he just reminds me of the mad sign painter from World of Goo.

21.png

22.png

F5, and the subscriptions page is your best friend.

Occasionally there is an in-page refresh button but it doesn't work the same way as Mafia Universe's VBulletin-based Reload feature.
thank you kindly ♡

I'm on mobile so I don't think i have f5 option. what is this biancaboutique thing you speak of?

right now ace seems normal enough, but then I did meet him in a fun/crazy mafia game that had people rping.

thank you kindly ♡
You're welcome. But better thanks would be of the itemous kind.
DaisyCloud said:
I'm on mobile so I don't think i have f5 option.
On mobile? :run:
DaisyCloud said:
what is this biancaboutique thing you speak of?
Our co-host, a.k.a. Kim Yo-jong.
DaisyCloud said:
right now ace seems normal enough, but then I did meet him in a fun/crazy mafia game that had people rping.
He's always been crazy, likes KPop which is decadent music in the eyes of our host, and keeps making references to a game which I've never played.

I almost feel like inviting him to our RPG group.

1. how do i do the color blue thing? idk the bb code.
  2. are we allowed to edit and/or delete posts?
  3. is bolding the only thing i need to do in order to vote?
  4. please don't hate me for these newb questions. I know is i should have asked during sign ups.
  5. I lkie making lists and I think this is a cool feature.
  6. is it okay to talk about game set up or nah?
  7. is the blue votes/blue voting wagons for lost items a place to look for potential scum or is it typically considered nai?

4. please don't hate me for these newb questions. I know is i should have asked during sign ups.
  7. is the blue votes/blue voting wagons for lost items a place to look for potential scum or is it typically considered nai?

To respond to the ones that I should answer

1. put COLOR=Blue in brackets, and [/COLOR] at the end. Also would like it to be bolded
2. No, you are not allowed to edit or delete posts
3. You also have to place Vote: in front of it so that we know that you aren't empthasizing a players name for some reason
4. It does not violate any rules to talk about the game setup

• is there going to be a section/area where we can go to see the current voting status/voting list? if so where? remember I am on mobile.
  • will there be one for blue votes/voting too?
  • yes I really like the auto drop down for lists. ♡

1) There should be a button on the WYSIWYG editor, but if it's not available on mobile then it's <COLOR=#0000ff></color> but with square brackets.
2) No. Don't.
3) The OP says you should add the word vote (also bolded) and a
Fug that, Dolbster got ahead of me

5) yyyyes,
6) It is allowed, but you might doom yourself by metagaming. Or strike gold. When in doubt, lynch Ace and get rid of this KPop and upupupupu
7) This early here everything's NAI. But later on it might help, especially once we know what the item does.
(I still recommend that your vote the item to somebody called Takhisis)
  • is there going to be a section/area where we can go to see the current voting status/voting list? if so where? remember I am on mobile.
  • will there be one for blue votes/voting too?
The GMs should keep tallies. Or @Synsensa.

To respond to the ones that I should answer

1. put COLOR=Blue in brackets, and [/COLOR] at the end. Also would like it to be bolded
2. No, you are not allowed to edit or delete posts
3. You also have to place Vote: in front of it so that we know that you aren't empthasizing a players name for some reason
4. It does not violate any rules to talk about the game setup

thank you so much ♡♡

vote: Takhisis

1) There should be a button on the WYSIWYG editor, but if it's not available on mobile then it's <COLOR=#0000ff></color> but with square brackets.
2) No. Don't.
3) The OP says you should add the word vote (also bolded) and a
Fug that, Dolbster got ahead of me

5) yyyyes,
6) It is allowed, but you might doom yourself by metagaming. Or strike gold. When in doubt, lynch Ace and get rid of this KPop and upupupupu
7) This early here everything's NAI. But later on it might help, especially once we know what the item does.
(I still recommend that your vote the item to somebody called Takhisis)

The GMs should keep tallies. Or @Synsensa.
thank you so much, you and Dolbster have been most helpful. ♡

Welcome to the forums, and now I'm off to play DotA, correct students' homework and listen to music that isn't KPop.

And thanks for the item.

Top Bottom