Anna the Russian spy - a sexy cover girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKatana10

Chieftain
If you've sojourned to a news site, bought a paper, saw the news, or have been on planet Earth over the past five or so days you'll probably have become aware of those Russian spy arrests in the US.

The media, ogle-prone as it is focused mostly on one of the spies...Anna Chapman. A sexy 28-year-old Russki brunette (ginger when she's in the mood.)

But what if...she gets out of jail pretty soon and poses for a mag? Below image is a crudely put together, very rough idea of what that might look like:

Apparently the site that did (Dirtygarnet.com) is a satire blog haha. :)

Damn. :groucho:

Let's go to Russia! :thumbsup:

Yeah as a ginger fetishist I think she is fine.

But seriously noob, if you are going to be a Russian spy don't call yourself Anna. Call yourself Crystal, Britney, Ocean, or some other stupid American name.

EDIT: But why are we replying to a spammer?

But seriously noob, if you are going to be a Russian spy don't call yourself Anna. Call yourself Crystal, Britney, Ocean, or some other stupid American name.

So your saying that Russians spies should start taking stripper names when there on the job?

Weird accusation to levy: This is the only forum I posted this on - I don't consider my post to be spam, just a quirky topic. Wouldn't I have had to have posted this thing in bulk all over the net for it to qualify as spam? :lol:

Were I a de facto spammer I'd probably too busy concocting more spam to reply to you as well!

Well it was a weird opening post to make ;) I let you off then.

Welcome to CFC OT!

Well it was a weird opening post to make ;) I let you off then.

Welcome to CFC OT!

Thanks! I've played Meier strategy games since about late 1997 but having read all the knowledge/strats on this site I felt inadaquate to the task of providing a good Civ-themed topic as a first post! Call it 'lurkers anxiety' !

Odd coincidence; I'm Scouse like you. I knew a lad who's parents worked for Everton and went to a couple of functions whilst we were kids. Met half the team of the time (1998) and got our faces in the February programme if memory serves. The good old days. :D

--

Anyway back on topic: I somehow think this chick would be brilliant in a catsuit, especially during one of her ginger phases? The light blue little corset thing does her body justice but I think the spy-factor would be brilliant if she wore something dark and skintight!

Sadly her supple form will only be ensconced in an orange prison suit for the next few years at least. :(

Hey I'm not scouse! I'm more Southport than that ;)

Orange doesn't really go well with gingers.

EDIT: Kudos for the Everton thing. My ex-gf did a promotion at Everton once she had to wear a full Everton kit and pass the ball around. She supported Liverpool :lol:

My brother's ex also went in goal at Goodison dressed as a giant crocodile saving penalties for charridy.

Weird accusation to levy: This is the only forum I posted this on - I don't consider my post to be spam, just a quirky topic. Wouldn't I have had to have posted this thing in bulk all over the net for it to qualify as spam? :lol:

Were I a de facto spammer I'd probably too busy concocting more spam to reply to you as well!

Moderator Action: At CFC spam can be a single post and usually is. We encourage discussion and longer answers than single words or smilies.

Welcome to CFC and OT. Please do take the time to read through our rules here.

Hey enough birds in L'pool find blonde and orange go together just fine and that isn't too far off! :lol:

I remember we used to be able to use Everton's training grounds quite regularly; lovely big indoor astro fields. It was deserted apart from the few of us most times. I don't actually follow football at all, and haven't for a decade or so; but I got good memories. Remember Duncan Ferguson, that hotheaded sod we had for years?

Southport hasn't been the same since Pleasureland got closed...I miss the Traumatizer and that haunted house thing that wasn't remotely scary but had a nightmarish layout. The chip shops are still pretty good though, and there's still the pier and amusements huts obviously. Those grabbers in the amusements are well fixed; never won a muppet toy in my life there but have down in Liverpool a few times.

Yeah as a ginger fetishist, the worlds only. I think she is fine.

Fixed for ya

Oh there are lots of ginger fetishists ;)

You've obviously never met a proper Anglo Saxon ginge.

Too much freckles and pale/lobster skin tbh.

Also I think it is too normal to be considered a fetish. Now an anthropomorphic mushroom obsession is another mattter ;)

Also I think it is too normal to be considered a fetish. Now an anthropomorphic mushroom obsession is another mattter ;)
And anthropomorphic consumer product obsession/fetish would be yet another matter entirely. :p

Don't you diss toadette! She is lovely :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom