Annexed cities and pantheon belief..

Hellvor

Chieftain
I'm playing as Spain and chose Goddess of the Hunt pantheon (+1 food from camps), as there were many deer in the area.

Pretty soon I attacked and conquered Morocco, annexing their capital and razing all other cities. However, the deer in that city give 3f 2p, whereas the deer in both of my original cities give 4f 2p. Am I missing something here?

I think the city you are talking about has no religion or a different one. You have to convert it with missionaries or Great Prophet

Pantheon beliefs only pop in cities you FOUNDED yourself, not conquered cities. And of course it will no longer appear when you found a religion (but by then you can convert them to your new religion, giving the pantheon bonus again).

Pantheon does spread to conquered cites at the time it's founded - it just happened in my game. Mongolia had captured a city state and three russian cities and then got a pantheon. Three of those cities are now following the pantheon. I believe the fourth did get follower points for the pantheon but it was not enough to convert the city.

I think pantheon does not spread to cities captured after it is founded.

Some pantheons spread to all cities like god king however it has no effect but only to yours capitoh ship

Sometimes arabiC ISLAM religion will fipe your pantheon away inkrediply fast

Top Bottom