Anno Domini Homeric Times

Anno Domini Homeric Times 2017-05-11

Agamemnon of the Mycenae

Civilization trait: Mycenaen heritage:
Earn all government legacy bonuses in half the usual time.

Leader trait: Commander of the Greeks: All found or conquered cities on a continent other than your home continent receive a free melee unit.

Leader agenda: Agamemnon’s dominion: Likes civilizations from his home continent, and wants to expand to all continents. Doesn’t like civilizations on continents where the Mycenae have no cities.

Hector of Troy
Civilization trait: Trojan War: Culture bomb adjacent tiles when completing an encampment or fort inside friendly territory. One Military policy slot in the current government is converted to a Wildcard slot.

Leader trait: The Iliad: Units receive +5 combat strength on their home continent and +5 combat strength in land tiles adjacent to the coast. Builds the Encampment district in half the time.

Leader Agenda: Trojan Army: Always tries to keep a large standing army. Dislikes other civilizations with strong militaries or ones with nearby cities.

Penelope of Ithaca
Civilization trait: The Odyssey: Units gain the ability to enter ocean tiles after researching the Celestial Navigation technology. Naval melee units heal in neutral territory. Units ignore additional movement costs from embarking and disembarking.

Leader trait: Outwitting the suitors: Has one level of diplomatic visibility greater than normal with every civilization that she’s met. Receives capacity to build an extra spy with the Administration technology.

Leader agenda: Well-informed: Gains as many spies and as much diplomatic access as possible. Does not like civilizations who ignore these espionage activities.

it looks cool Specially the Penelope! she looks awesome! i mean with the point of view of a Designer She Looks Great (never saw something like that before specially in the Mods)
and i have some question if u can answer me plz send me a Private message Thanx

Top Bottom