- Aug 11, 2002
- Leeds (UK)
Anno Domini: Rise of Cities is an ancient era full conversion mod. Play as one of over 100 civilizations from the "Old World" from the dawn of time to the early Middle Ages.
The mod includes a unique tech tree, with many new buildings, units and wonders linked to the ancient world. The civilizations come in themed packs, so you can customise who is in the random mix of opponents, and the themes range from "Enemies of Rome" to "Roman Britain".
Anno Domini incorporates it's own version of various modcomps, including the Community Patch, Piety and Prestige, Rise to Power, Events and Decisions, Mercenaries and Tomatekh's historical religions.
If you wish to immerse yourself into a Civ5 ancient world battle, this is the mod to download and play!
Please note that as Anno Domini uses a custom dll, it will not work on a Mac.
Instructions on how to add Anno Domini to your Mods folder and what to select on the main menu when playing.
1. Delete all other versions and unsubscribe from Steam - this version is incompatible and I don't have the room on Steam to upload it.
2. Download and extract the folder to anywhere on your hard drive.
3. The main Anno Domini Version 27 folder is NOT to be transferred across anywhere; it's the contents you need to transfer.
4. Transfer the folders inside the main download folder into your Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization V/Mods/ folder.
5. Load up Civilization V and click on Mods. You'll see a number of options available now. The ones you HAVE to select are the main Anno Domini and Anno Domini art files. These contain the base game and the required art. You must also select at least one civilization pack.
6. Select as many of the other folders as you like. Each has a number of civilizations in it grouped by type, e.g. Greek civilizations.
Patch for v27
Please find the patch attached to this post.
- The hemiolia now upgrades to the galley.