Anno Domini Rise of Cities edition

Anno Domini: Rise of Cities edition (latest version dated November 9th 2016) 27

Sorry for my simple english, but do you know somebody some mod/scenario about native americans? This Mod Anno Domini is really great. I miss only similar scenario/mod with Indians/Native Americans. Ideal without others civilizations (Europeans).
Thank you.

Empire Wide Bonus Yeilds freeze the game for about 15-mins.

Texture Load Error
unable to load texture
"assets/UI/Art/instantyeildnotificationglow80.dds"

I have tried verifying integrity of the game files through Steam but it doesn't help.

When I navigate towards the folder path, they're missing. This happens every time a great-person is expanded or a wonder is built. It freezes the game for about 15 minutes, until it goes to next turn and then it happens every time the above conditions are meet.

Although it is not game breaking, in the sense I can continue the game after waiting for a while. But it breaks the momentum and flow, having to wait between turns. deal with it each time.

Bug report:
1. Xia: Initial technology is agriculture, not dawn of time.
2. Khmer: Only first city +1 great engineer point. After constructing a wonder, the effect lost.

This mod is really fantastic, especially to fans of ancient history, like me. Really hope it can be continued updating in some day.
Anyway, great thanks to you, Rob!

Top Bottom