[GS] Anno Domini

I think you should contact Anno Domini mod creator directly and ask him about this.

By the way, it's so cool you are from Iran, I love history of your country. I want to ask you, what do you think of depiction of Persia in civ series?D o you think ws get Achaemenids for too long and other imperial dynasty should represent Persia in civ7?

I think you should contact Anno Domini mod creator directly and ask him about this.

By the way, it's so cool you are from Iran, I love history of your country. I want to ask you, what do you think of depiction of Persia in civ series?D o you think ws get Achaemenids for too long and other imperial dynasty should represent Persia in civ7?

Hey I did what you suggested hopefully I get an answer, I really am interested in the history as well I'm always browsing wikipedia about ancient Persia when I'm bored hahaha, I'm glad others also appreciate it as well! As for what do I think about the depiction of Persia, I actually love it because if fits my play style a lot! I only started playing the series maybe 3 years ago so I really don't mind the Achaemenids leading Persia I just hope we get a lot more leaders because I only play Persia so if I can get some different leaders it will just make me keep playing the game for longer lmao :')

Top Bottom