ANNOUNCEMENT: Civilitas Broadcasting Corporation (CBC)

Ball Lightning

www.sporedum.net
ANNOUNCEMENT: WE HAVE NOW MOVED TO A NEUTRAL SITE HERE!

We are proud to announce the second news network to grace our country. In the fear that free speech will die a group of business man decided to start a totally online news network.

Hope you have a good time!

I'll update this soon, but i can't do it now, hope to see you around!;)

Is this really needed?

Sure, we have had tons of papers (and networks) in the past, and competition always did good things.

Why "New Fanatics", though? Civilitas is leading that name 10-6, if you're referring to New Fanatica...

It could mean anything, like they are fanatical over presenting the truth, or something.

Sure, we have had tons of papers (and networks) in the past, and competition always did good things.

Oh I agree with that, but if its just to counter the NNN's supposed "bias" then they take things way too seriously ;)

totally online news network.

we might not start the game in modern day.

Yes, we also need to agree on a starting year. Basically put, we need more of the genesis before elections make sense.

Everyone knows the NNN is the only good news network around here.

not likely

Good work, we should be aloud to have as many papers as we want in order to make sure the truth gets out.

In the fear that free speach [sic] will die a group of business man [sic] decided to start a totally online news network.

This is an amazing news network. Two typos in one sentence!

Keep up the good work!

Businessmen who wish to start a news network for "free speech". Haha, that's funny. :goodjob:

This is an amazing news network. Two typos in one sentence!

Keep up the good work!

Businessmen who wish to start a news network for "free speech". Haha, that's funny. :goodjob:

:goodjob: Yeah i was really rushed and wanted to just start it, all will be fixed.:goodjob:

Oops, wrong news network...

I propose a name change to CBC. NFBC makes no sense

and also, it will be funny to have CBC CUM AND NNN compete. and then CBC compete with CBC.

Top Bottom