Announcement: Europa Barbarorum for Civ!

Aranor.... I really need to show you how to Code these civs in Plug and play form.... I hope you are interested in this. It's quite Simple let me post my Sample's here for you to take a look at.

I would be interested. But I don't know what would be required to combine this with the other C++ aspects of this mod.:confused:

hello! wonderful work you're doing here.

this sounds like a very promising mod, and i can provide *some* assistance. i unfortunately won't have enough time and energy to dedicate, but i think i can help with a little bit of XMLing, especially in my special field of music. i have much experience working with diplomacy music, as i worked on an diplomusic add-on mod for CivGold 2.0 and 3.0.

if you're really short on manpower, i do have decent, but not great, experience in other fields of XMLing, like civs and units.

great job, anyways!

fortunately we're covered for the moment with modders for civs. But when BtS comes out and we move to the hardcore stuff, including music, I certainly will appreciate the assistance.

understandable. but if you ever need me, especially for the music, i think i can find some time to help.

understandable. but if you ever need me, especially for the music, i think i can find some time to help.

When the music comes around, and or the main xml work begins, I definitely will look you up.:goodjob: Thanks for the offer.

Looking great aranor, unfortunately it's taking me a bit to prepare the map however in regards to your question, it's a very easy conversion, a VERY easy conversion to switch maps, you literally just change the name of the map. the hard part is that .xml isn't easy to change

Looking great aranor, unfortunately it's taking me a bit to prepare the map however in regards to your question, it's a very easy conversion, a VERY easy conversion to switch maps, you literally just change the name of the map. the hard part is that .xml isn't easy to change

Thats fine with the map. If it takes a while then it takes a while. Thats great news for the conversion.:goodjob:

If you need any buildings let me know. I'm sort of taking a break from spacey stuff.

If you need any buildings let me know. I'm sort of taking a break from spacey stuff.

You just said the magic words to me! :goodjob: I'm in need of some buildings for the UB on the Pontos faction for sure. And probably for the Sarmatians and Ptolamies

PM me some links to pics or general ideas and I'll see what I can do.

Well I know its been alittle while since we last updated this. But work does continue on this project. I have taken a short break from modding to rest my brain and the rest of the team has been interrupted by RL and most prominently exams for school. However I am now back working at this mod harder than ever before. Heres a screen shot of the next faction off the Assembly line. This is the Casse (Brittons) Kluddargos. He is still a WIP, his helmet needs to be put on and I still need to figure out what I will do with his shoulder paldron.

either that or he looks realistically barbaric... you know, some of the Orcs in Lord of the Rings look like barbs... so nothing wrong... makes them look all the more "barbaric" :D

either that or he looks realistically barbaric... you know, some of the Orcs in Lord of the Rings look like barbs... so nothing wrong... makes them look all the more "barbaric" :D

Ahhh now I understand! These aren't quite the best pics. In game you can see the face a lot better and the links on the armor look more pronounced. When he is done he will have a new helm aswell. Personally right now I think he is one of the most beautiful units I have created.:D

Top Bottom