Announcement - Gm - Abgar

Provolution, you worded it wrong that abgar is a new GM (as I think we can basically consider the vote invalid) but other than that you're right. And Methos is, in this game, only a normal member of this forum who happens to have some modding powers. (modding not as in modifying a game, but you know what I mean)

I'm still doubting between abstract and scaled timelines. I voted scaled but in fact, I could agree to any system. Provo, I hope you'll respect it if the people choose for abstract timelines.

And red door, please don't be so hostile to provolution. It's better to post too many events than none at all.

I left this game Sirdanilot, so do not worry about me. Red Door will just find someone else to be hostile with me gone, that is his nature.

I will of course respect abstract timelines, especially being gone and all. For my game-experience, it is more or less ruined, as I need to have the gameworld make sense, or I would just let out steam in OT or real life.

However, I do not respect how some Fiftychatters runs new MP registries and votes as well as using flame tactics to compensate for lazyness and lack of argument. As long as you agree with the Fiftychatters, votes will go ok, but as soon you got other ideas, they bring in a whole bunch of chat friends and overrule you. This is not a game, but an extension of a chatroom.

Ok, this crap stops right now.

I am comitted to making this game work, and I'm not going to let some stupid middle school girl drama get in the way.

Provo, its time to grow up. Everybody who has voted has registered in time, and obeyed protocol. Sorry that you didn't win whatever election you thought you did. If you want to play, great. If you don't, then don't hang around the forums and . .. .. .. .. ..

For the rest of you all, including my party members, lets stop the public flaming. If somebody is pissing you off, take it to me, or fiftychat, or your momma, whatever.

Lets get down to business.

Moderator Action: Warned - Flaming and language
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Moderator Action: I've seen in the past how troubling it was for a mod to both be a moderator and player in a game. Therefore up until now I'm partipated as a player only and left the moderating up to another. The problem is, it's getting out of hand. Calm it down guys.

All of us should calm down. Provolution should calm down, Downtown should calm down, Perfection and Red Door should calm down, maybe I even have to calm down :crazyeye:

It's pretty clear that Provo and Perfection can't compromise. They have totally different ideas. Even though I don't like to say it, Perfection's ideas seem to be more popular than Provolutions, and provo can't compromise with that. But that doesn't mean he should act so emotional about it. And perfection shouldn't act so sarcastic.
At least, that's just my opinion.

:mischief:

I calmed down a long time ago, I accepted Provolution as a GM and played on after a while, because I was fighting a losing battle, but clearly some people don't have the maturity to do the same... So now, it's all my fault that someone left, and deleted our Factbook, and etc. I blame myself that another player has attempted to sabatoge the game because he lost a vote.

Wait, what does Facebook have to do with this?

Yes. Yes I did. Thanks for not being stupidly sarcastic.

Top Bottom